Only in Oakland...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think that Oakland will be in the LT market now come draft time because of their Saffold screw up?

They still need a QB. And it's a pretty deep draft for OL so they could wait until the 2nd.

My brother is a Raiders fan and I actually feel sorry for him. He texted me last night at the gym and said, "You have no idea what it is like being a Raiders fan." Then he told me about the Saffold story. The younger Davis nixed McKenzie's deal. It is definitely an organization in shambles right now. Buffalo is even a more attractive destination even though they have a TON of money to spend. People who get drafted by them are probably gonna be like :censored: :censored: :censored: .

Edited by H2o

Just stop. The Bills are by far the worst organization in the NFL. Oakland has actually won a SuperBowl. They have been to the playoffs much more recently than the Bills. Our FO decisions for the last 15 years are as bad as any including Oakland, Cleveland, Washington, and Detroit.

So please don't throw stones.

Oh yes Al Davis had a plan after he died to keep the team in the family and in Oakland.

When RW dies the Bills will be gone...

Look in the mirror, we would be lucky to have the Raiders history and their future...

See kids, this is the effect of many years of LSD....Just Say No.....actually, this could be a Direct TV commercial, "When you're cable goes out, you become a Raiders apologist. Don't become a Raiders apologist, get Direct TV".

as bad as it look in oakland buffalo really isn't any better. if you erase that last 10-12 years for each franchise the raiders are actually a franchise that looks much better than the bills. they have a rich history of winning and tradition. have won multiple superbowls.

since 1970 the bills have only one playoff win without jim kelly on the team.....that is brutal

Edited by 808

I don't think we are in a position to start a "Only in Oakland" topic. They have made the playoffs more recently than the Bills.

Thats true but look at their roster. How many guys on that Raiders team would start for the Bills? 3 or 4 (an 1 is Austin Howard ho has been there for 1 day). That is awful.

Just stop. The Bills are by far the worst organization in the NFL. Oakland has actually won a SuperBowl. They have been to the playoffs much more recently than the Bills. Our FO decisions for the last 15 years are as bad as any including Oakland, Cleveland, Washington, and Detroit.

So please don't throw stones.

Oh yes Al Davis had a plan after he died to keep the team in the family and in Oakland.

When RW dies the Bills will be gone...

Look in the mirror, we would be lucky to have the Raiders history and their future...

HAHAHA..... that is FUNNY. The Raiders haven't won jack since what, 1983?

I sincerely doubt Ralph Wilson is anywhere NEAR as bad as Al Davis... have the Bills ever MOVED... ever???? NO, so we don't have that circus. Plus, how many Raiders have been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in the last 10 years? I'll take our history any day of the week, because even though we have never won a Super Bowl we have far better fans, far better tailgates, far better loyalty, far better people on the field, and a town that will never be supplanted by Los Angeles.

I'm throwing stones still despite what you say, because at the end of the day, the Buffalo Bills will still be Buffalo many years into the future, and the Raiders will continue to be a joke and always a possible team to move again for the 8,000,000th time.

See kids, this is the effect of many years of LSD....Just Say No.....actually, this could be a Direct TV commercial, "When you're cable goes out, you become a Raiders apologist. Don't become a Raiders apologist, get Direct TV".

Most acid freaks are at least more fun or interesting.

Thats true but look at their roster. How many guys on that Raiders team would start for the Bills? 3 or 4 (an 1 is Austin Howard ho has been there for 1 day). That is awful.

The Bills have more talent for sure. That is why I am so upset about losing Byrd. I felt that if they kept Byrd, had a good draft, and got better play from EJ, the Bills could have had a good season next year. EJ's improvement being the most important. If the Bills were able to keep their best players from leaving, they would only be a good QB away from winning playoff games.

I don't think we are in a position to start a "Only in Oakland" topic. They have made the playoffs more recently than the Bills.

What does their 11-year playoff drought, vs. the Bills 14-year playoff drought, have to do with the topic - which is about Saffold?

Wait, Justin Tuck took their money!! He would start here. Edited by YoloinOhio