Bills Free Agents Updates

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fan of Britt, but good to see they're not necessarily done in FA.

Same feelings here. Off field problems are a big risk with him. The fact that they are still looking at FA to fill out roster spots is encouraging.

Same feelings here. Off field problems are a big risk with him. The fact that they are still looking at FA to fill out roster spots is encouraging.

Hopefully they find somebody that makes more sense than Britt.

I find it strange that they couldn't find time for James Jones, but they had time for this guy.

N

Bills are latest team to host Kenny Britt

FB Spencer Larsen worked out for the

What's Larsen going to do with us? I like Frank Summers. He showed great value blocking and I hope we can integrate him in to a catcher, too. IIRC, someone help me out here, he was a RB in college, too.

Buffalo might be a good fit for him - dude can't get in much trouble going to an Applebees.

Wait, as I type that I remember Lynch, maybe?, got in trouble for taking money from someone at Applebees or something?

Crap. We're doomed.

What's Larsen going to do with us? I like Frank Summers. He showed great value blocking and I hope we can integrate him in to a catcher, too. IIRC, someone help me out here, he was a RB in college, too.

Larsen is a veteran, and it doesn't hurt to have some competition during camp. My guess is that he's being looked at for Special Teams.

Buffalo might be a good fit for him - dude can't get in much trouble going to an Applebees.

Wait, as I type that I remember Lynch, maybe?, got in trouble for taking money from someone at Applebees or something?

Crap. We're doomed.

Why do people mention Applebee's when Buffalo has phenomenal local restaurants that are the reason more chains aren't here??

Why do people mention Applebee's when Buffalo has phenomenal local restaurants that are the reason more chains aren't here??

It goes back to McGahee when he said the only thing to do in Buffalo was go to Applebees.

Freeman has really fallen far. Showed a lot of promise and flashes of excellence in his first two years. Schiano absolutely destroyed his confidence. He will have a lot to prove to make a roster next season.

Hopefully they find somebody that makes more sense than Britt.

I find it strange that they couldn't find time for James Jones, but they had time for this guy.

It is possible they contacted Jones and others who had no interest in visiting or talking with the Bills.

I am a little shocked that entering week 3 Carrington remains unsigned.

It has the feel like David Nelson again.

I'm not surprised. Unproductive career, coming off injury, and Parker likely over-selling his client are factors working against him. He'll probably have to settle for a 1-year prove-it deal. And odds are, his career will go the way of David Nelson's.

I'm not surprised. Unproductive career, coming off injury, and Parker likely over-selling his client are factors working against him. He'll probably have to settle for a 1-year prove-it deal. And odds are, his career will go the way of David Nelson's.

What a shame. Not his fault that he's been a player without a position, and then to have a major injury.

Wouldn't mind if the Bills re-signed him.

you really do like Eugene Parker, don't ya?

Just the basics looking at him: he has talent, he has ability, he has good character and he has youth. I don't blame Parker or Carrington. A one year deal for a 26 yr old player to prove himself is risky. Especially after an injury that ended his season and is as major as whatever it was - quad?

At 26 he should be landing a 4 year contract at the very least to set him up for the bulk of his career. I figure that team Carrington is waiting until the draft sorts out a little and maybe beyond to land a 2 year incentive laden contract

Just the basics looking at him: he has talent, he has ability, he has good character and he has youth. I don't blame Parker or Carrington. A one year deal for a 26 yr old player to prove himself is risky. Especially after an injury that ended his season and is as major as whatever it was - quad?

At 26 he should be landing a 4 year contract at the very least to set him up for the bulk of his career. I figure that team Carrington is waiting until the draft sorts out a little and maybe beyond to land a 2 year incentive laden contract

They rejected the Bills' offer and paid the price. I have no sympathy because they rolled the dice and it came up snake eyes. That's the risk you take. Again a 1-year deal is the best he can probably hope for at this point.

As for Parker, it's interesting that several of his high profile clients have dumped him. He also has egg on his face over this and I wouldn't be surprised if Carrington fired him.

I think there is a pretty strong market for him, but no one wants to pay him what he's worth due to his injury history.

Probably makes sense to hold out for something long term, and if he can't get it, I am certain he could get a 1-year "prove it" deal somewhere any time he wants it.

He's been to the Stealers and Oaklawn already. Brownies and Rams have some innarest too. But he's his agent is obviously asking two much fore him. I think he goes to St. Louie an if they don't sine him than he'll bee with Patton.

He's been to the Stealers and Oaklawn already. Brownies and Rams have some innarest too. But he's his agent is obviously asking two much fore him. I think he goes to St. Louie an if they don't sine him than he'll bee with Patton.

Are you purposely misspelling every third word?