BIG ARTICLE ON SDS ON NFL.COM!!!!

Good artcle...but I gotta say, it makes me little sad. I hated the Toronto series as much as anyone, but as the article alludes, the Bills postpoinng it, or pulling out of it, doesn't really negate the reasons that it started in the first place.

Thanks. I emailed Judy about the NJ/MD mixup. Small detail...

She's great to talk to. We talked previously when she worked for the NYT and she reached out again. I think I got a one line quote in that article despite talking for an hour and 15 minutes. I didn't expect so much to be included this time. :)

I hope I didn't come across as a knucklehead. It's hard to hide it sometimes. ;)

You were great Scott, and your comments rang true.

The thing is, this team needs to win football games. This site is amazing. It has been for years. If the Bills were winning football games, I cannot imagine how huge this site would be. But you already know this.

Please accept my thanks for your work, and for allowing me to post here. Many of us have been here for a very long time. Friendships have developed, and there were some great times at RWS.

I may not always sound as such, but I have high hopes that the Bills will soon win enough games to make the playoffs. Bills Fans bicker, but we are as loyal as it gets.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS USUAL THE ARTICLE WAS ONLY HALF RIGHT!..IT STATES BILLS HAD TROUBLE SELLING OUT,thats bull****

,the suites were the issue,! even when the ralph held 80k+ the seats sold out..

rewriting history is interesting to most ,too bad its filled with lies!

the TO series was a disaster in respect to the local fans, moving the fins game there year one was outright ignorance of the rivalry which is all but a memory now..

Thanks. I emailed Judy about the NJ/MD mixup. Small detail...

She's great to talk to. We talked previously when she worked for the NYT and she reached out again. I think I got a one line quote in that article despite talking for an hour and 15 minutes. I didn't expect so much to be included this time. :)

I hope I didn't come across as a knucklehead. It's hard to hide it sometimes. ;)

Well done, Scott!

AS USUAL THE ARTICLE WAS ONLY HALF RIGHT!..IT STATES BILLS HAD TROUBLE SELLING OUT,thats bull****

,the suites were the issue,! even when the ralph held 80k+ the seats sold out..

rewriting history is interesting to most ,too bad its filled with lies!

the TO series was a disaster in respect to the local fans, moving the fins game there year one was outright ignorance of the rivalry which is all but a memory now..

Agreed I didn't understand the point of mentioning the sellouts struggle during the glory years, particularly when the Bills lead the league in attendance a few of those years.

You were great Scott, and your comments rang true.

The thing is, this team needs to win football games. This site is amazing. It has been for years. If the Bills were winning football games, I cannot imagine how huge this site would be. But you already know this.

Please accept my thanks for your work, and for allowing me to post here. Many of us have been here for a very long time. Friendships have developed, and there were some great times at RWS.

I may not always sound as such, but I have high hopes that the Bills will soon win enough games to make the playoffs. Bills Fans bicker, but we are as loyal as it gets.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second all of that praise. This site has been a great place to talk Bills football for a long time. I can't imagine how much better it would be if the team was winning so all the apologists didn't have to deny the facts on a daily basis.

I will add this as well. When people get down about the local prospects of the Bills because there aren't a lot of big corporations or companies coming in and creating jobs they are missing out on what WNY and southern Ontario has in terms of small staffed, wealthy companies. The reality is that entrepreneurs do not aspire to create jobs anymore so it is a mistake to equate a lack of potential solely to a lack of jobs. What the Bills need are unshared revenue streams. Any concern about filling the shared revenue seats should have gone out the door 7-8 years ago when the team was still selling out most games despite a garbage product and a despised management team. They are below the threshold of success at which they can start re-branding themselves so winning is imperitive at this point with only a few years left to get a new stadium in the works.

This article sets a pretty disturbing tone to me. They are basically saying that Bills fans better sell out every game or eventually say goodbye to your team. I think that fan support has been exceptional considering the level of play over the past 14 seasons. You would be hard pressed to find any other NFL city that would give their team AS MUCH support as we have considering the utter ineptitude of this franchise. This ineptitude is demonstrated in a quote from this article by Russ Brandon, "We're not satisfied until every seat in this building is sold." Hey Russ, try measuring your satisfaction in other ways like... not satisfied until we rise out of the basement of the AFCE or not satisfied until we finish above .500 or not satisfied until we reach the playoffs after a decade and 1/2 absence or not satisfied until we win a Super Bowl. Get your priorities straight, put a winning team on the field and attendance will take care of itself!

Edited by BLZFAN4LIFE

This article sets a pretty disturbing tone to me. They are basically saying that Bills fans better sell out every game or eventually say goodbye to your team. I think that fan support has been exceptional considering the level of play over the past 14 seasons. You would be hard pressed to find any other NFL city that would give their team AS MUCH support as we have considering the utter ineptitude of this franchise. This ineptitude is demonstrated in a quote from this article by Russ Brandon, "We're not satisfied until every seat in this building is sold." Hey Russ, try measuring your satisfaction in other ways like... not satisfied until we rise out of the basement of the AFCE or not satisfied until we finish above .500 or not satisfied until we reach the playoffs after a decade and 1/2 absence or not satisfied until we win a Super Bowl. Get your priorities straight, put a winning team on the field and attendance will take care of itself!

billieve me when I say "I understand your frustration"

but isn't it very possible Russ Brandon realizes winning football games in turn puts fannys in the seats?

billieve me when I say "I understand your frustration"

but isn't it very possible Russ Brandon realizes winning football games in turn puts fannys in the seats?

Realizing it and doing something about it are two different things. Remaining this bad this long in the age of parity defies the odds. Winning cures everything.

Realizing it and doing something about it are two different things. Remaining this bad this long in the age of parity defies the odds. Winning cures everything.

It starts at the top with smart management, good HC/coaching staff/scouting department, and getting everyone on the same page when it comes to building a winning football team via the draft/FA.

In my opinion the Bills are headed in the right direction.

Stay the course, its not like the Bills can just wave a magic wand and win football games...

Edited by dog14787