RIP Harold Ramis

Fingon

:cry:

Venkeman: "Egon, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head. Do you remember that?"

Spangler: "That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me."

RIP, and thank you for all the laughter.

Edited by Mark Vader

"Ramis, a longtime North Shore resident, was surrounded by family when he died at 12:53 a.m. from complications of autoimmune inflammatory vasculitis, a rare disease that involves swelling of the blood vessels, his wife Erica Mann Ramis said. He was 69."

So may have died younger than you would expect because they abused their health.

If it is any small consolation to his family, friends, and fans, at least his legacy was not dying too damned young due an overdose or addiction. :cry:

Edited by rockpile

Egon-Spengler-blog480.jpg

"Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. According to this morning's PKE sample, the current level in the city would be a Twinkie 35 feet long weighing approximately six hundred pounds."

So may have died younger than you would expect because they abused their health.

Say what?

Edit: Ah, you meant to say "So many". Nevermind.

Edited by Rubes

Egon-Spengler-blog480.jpg

"Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. According to this morning's PKE sample, the current level in the city would be a Twinkie 35 feet long weighing approximately six hundred pounds."

That's a big Twinkie.

Here is the CNN write up:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/24/showbiz/movies/obit-harold-ramis/

LoL...

''Although I am wearing meditation beads on my wrist,'' he noted. ''But that's because I'm on a Buddhist diet. They're supposed to remind me not to eat, but actually just get in the way when I'm cutting my steak.''