Marino, Sharpe done at CBS

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad to see Shannon Sharpe go. Marino surprises me. I'd rather see Boomer go rather than Marino.

Am I the only one who like CBS pre game? It's the only one I watched every Sunday. Fox was way to goofy for me.

Seriously, what was there to like (or dislike) about Marino?

Esiason, can be annoying, but at least he is giving a strong opinion. Marino was almost invisible.

I always tune into the Fox pre-game and will flip sometimes during commercials to the CBS one. I am not a fan of CBSs show, fox makes their show fun and they can joke around with each other, while CBSs show just seems too rigid to me.

Having Marino gone might help, although adding Gonzalez I don't think will.

I hate all of the network pre-game shows. Too much that has nothing to do with football. I’m old school. I just want game analysis, on-site reports, features about league issues and business. No more concerts. No more impressionists. I just come for the football, not the rest.

I watch CBS because I primarily follow AFC...I did like it better than Fox

Same here Yolo. Sharpe was funny, and I got a kick out of him. Danny boy might have gotten be to expensive.

Sorry guys, I can't stand Fox because of the one finely hair coiffed jerk being on their panel. Yea, i'm just like an elephant!

To me ESPN's NFL Gameday is still the best around at having any actual game analysis.

CBS is ok but nothing special.

FOX is just a circus. Dumb joke after dumb joke and the guys on the panel are always laughing at every dumb joke. And just how long do we have to put up with that ridiculous robot?

I am glad to see Shannon Sharpe go. Marino surprises me. I'd rather see Boomer go rather than Marino.

Am I the only one who like CBS pre game? It's the only one I watched every Sunday. Fox was way to goofy for me.

I watch cbs every week. I cant watch fox. It is possibly the worst trash on tv. I cant watch the pre game. I cant watch games I cant watch anything to do with sports on fox it is beyond terrible