What is the earliest time of day you have had a beer?

millbank

Toronto City council have a motion before them that would allow bars to open at 6:00 am so people could watch medal games and celebrate with a beer.

Cannot imagine getting up at 5:00 am and heading to my favorite watering hole to watch a game and have a beer at such early hours of day.

Given many on wall attend tailgates regularly suspect many have cracked open a beer or two fairly early in the day.

What is the earliest time of day you can remember having a beer. Personally 11:00 for a early lunch, this no more often than i can count on my hand.

(It a given one can go in bar and have a soda or tea and enjoy being together with other fans, )

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because at 5am they're not. etting up like average folks. They're still awake from all nighters.

After sleeping at night the earliest I have had a beer is probably 6:30 or 7 for tailgating purposes. Every day life maybe 930 or 10 after yard work on a summer day.

i go on a guys outing every october and it's not unusual to have a beer 6-6:30 am...

all nighters or night shift workers

Because at 5am they're not. etting up like average folks. They're still awake from all nighters.

After sleeping at night the earliest I have had a beer is probably 6:30 or 7 for tailgating purposes. Every day life maybe 930 or 10 after yard work on a summer day.

Out here in CA, the Bills games start at 10 AM.

When Bethlehem Steel was open, they bars nearby would open at 7 AM for the night workers.

When I was young, I worked at a Denny's. On a St.Pat's Day had to work 3rd shift, After putting up with all the drunks all night, we went to Como Park. One of the people had a couple of six-packs of Genny Cream. Were sitting there drinking while the park workers came by to pick up the garbage. They asked what we were doing there. We explained ,offered them a beer and finished off the beer about 10 AM

They allow this for the Olympics and World Cup yet they do nothing for Bills football tailgating.

Idiots

As far as the question goes, I dont remember the time but while on my honeymoon in the Bahamas I am sure I had a Bud in the morning on the beach

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

one millisecond after midnight. I love having beer beginning an adventure. So if I wake up at 4:30 am to go fishing, a beer is fantastic. If I get up at 7 to go skiing- beer is breakfast of champions. Catching a red eye flight somewhere- cocktail no matter the time

Every summer my buddies and me do a lake house trip to a house named Valer Engen.

I've already challenged my mates to the 2014 Valer Engen Challenge:

A shot and two beers on the hour, every hour, beginning with the first hour you're awake.

Good luck with that.

Take a bus trip most years down to NYC for a Yankees game. The crew I go with usually starts cracking beers as the bus pulls out of the lot at 4:30. Usually pretty hammered by the time we get to the GW Bridge.

This was my answer as well. Leaving from the Syracuse area and started drinking right away. We actually had gotten drunk the night before and tried staying awake to keep drinking but I passed out about 2:30. Hair of the dog style started drinking again at 4:30. Nursed a wicked hangover from halfway through the game until we got back on the bus and I could pass out.