Olympics

Chef Jim

Agree but there's certain things that dig a little deep depending on your background. Such as holocaust stuff to a Jew or n-word stuff to a black person etc. Sometimes ya gotta make a stand.

If they are under 6ft 230 pounds lets rumble ! Ha

Make as stand and be an !@#$ too? Ok, I get it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree but there's certain things that dig a little deep depending on your background. Such as holocaust stuff to a Jew or n-word stuff to a black person etc. Sometimes ya gotta make a stand.

And if you get rightfully indignant every time there's a perceived slight, the message is eventually lost.

The Internet made people forget that they have an internal ignore function.

I know I get what your saying. Eff em I'll take one or two on. Tons of Jews lived in Poland pre holocaust eff that noise.

Unless it's the crew full of Andrew Golotas.

Tons of Jews lived in Poland pre-WWII...in separate communities, segregated from the Poles, because Eastern Europe has always been massively anti-Semitic. The Poles were worse than the Germans.

(Note: because you're an idiot, let me make clear, I said "Germans," not "Nazis.")

And speak two or three languages, and have lots and lots of Holidays - particularly for a whole host of Saints we don't even know about!

Did you know? - the Vatican AND castles are in Europe.

AND take long naps in the afternoon!

Tons of Jews lived in Poland pre-WWII...in separate communities, segregated from the Poles, because Eastern Europe has always been massively anti-Semitic. The Poles were worse than the Germans.

(Note: because you're an idiot, let me make clear, I said "Germans," not "Nazis.")

Aren't we all glad we have a German apologist on the board! Ain't that groovy.

Yeah, because pre-WWII Jews being segregated in separate communities from the Poles by the Poles (and other Eastern European countries) IS SO MUCH WORSE than being segregated from the Germans by the Nazis. Yeah, so much worse even given that the Germans knew what the Nazis were up to. The pesky Poles were worse than the Germans (Germans who allowed the Nazis to rise to power).

Of course, I am not condeming the whole German people, but I am not giving them a free pass either. Damn... You are a brilliant historical mind! What's next on your historical bucket list, comparing US segregationist Muncie, Indiana to a pre-Civil War southern plantation. "People, it was so much better to live on that plantation!" -DC Tom

(Note: Because you are an idiot, go back and see how I used "Germans" and "Nazis." I know the difference enough to not even go down your apologist road.)

BTW... My ancestry is BOTH German/Polish (more German).

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

What! :o The rest of the world is a lot more racist than we are?. "Reality, have you met Naive/Untraveled? Naive/Untraveled? This is Reality."

"Reality, how about you tell Naive/Untraveled what's happening in Italian soccer? Yes, Naive/Untraveled, it's quite a story, you may even have to change your name after you hear it. When we're done with that, let's talk about how immigrants are treated there, and the EU on the whole. Then we can talk about the return of fascism, and singing Nazi songs at soccer games! Yeah, you'll have to change your name after this one. You may not lose untraveled, by naive should go."

One word: Asia. You don't know what the word racist means until you've been there. Until then, it might as well mean goldfish, or offisides, or Vermont.

This is boring, as the ignorant don't know they are.

This isn't boring: Johnny Weir with a....curious approach to hair. :blink: Since when was "Amish Girl" cool, or expressive of anything other than "I am Amish"? :lol: Is he trying to stick it to Putin/the Russians or something?

Oy Vey! Youve got soime woik to do wit de second post down from yourse. :wallbash:

Yeah, because pre-WWII Jews being segregated in separate communities from the Poles by the Poles (and other Eastern European countries) IS SO MUCH WORSE than being segregated from the Germans by the Nazis. Yeah, so much worse even given that the Germans knew what the Nazis were up to. The pesky Poles were worse than the Germans (Germans who allowed the Nazis to rise to power).

Of course, I am not condeming the whole German people, but I am not giving them a free pass either. Damn... You are a brilliant historical mind! What's next on your historical bucket list, comparing US segregationist Muncie, Indiana to a pre-Civil War southern plantation. "People, it was so much better to live on that plantation!" -DC Tom

(Note: Because you are an idiot, go back and see how I used "Germans" and "Nazis." I know the difference enough to not even go down your apologist road.)

Then you should know from your history that pre-1930, life for Jews in Germany was far better than almost anywhere else in Europe. Of course you knew that.

What the !@#$? How did you get from "Poles are historically more anti-Semitic than Germans, as distinct from Nazis" to...whatever the !@#$ it is you posted?

Oh boy... If you're sticking to that then I am just going to start talking so much **** to you.

Then you should know from your history that pre-1930, life for Jews in Germany was far better than almost anywhere else in Europe. Of course you knew that.

Like it isn't bad enough having to argue with non-Jew apologists of the German people for allowing the rise of Nazism, we get this little gem. Wacka is right, stick to the Olympics, you guys are so much more believable bashing Obama than apologizing for pre-WWII Germans and their Nazi brothers.

Like it isn't bad enough having to argue with non-Jew apologists of the German people for allowing the rise of Nazism, we get this little gem. Wacka is right, stick to the Olympics, you guys are so much more believable bashing Obama than apologizing for pre-WWII Germans and their Nazi brothers.

We are speaking up against Obama like the pre WW11 Germans should have spoken up against Hitler.

"Forbes columnist Benko, who worked for two years in the U.S. Department of Energy’s general counsel’s office in its procurement and finance division, doubts the government’s explanation.

“To claim that it’s to “get a low price” for a ridiculously wasteful amount is an argument that could only fool a career civil servant,” he writes.

But it’s not just the amount of ammo the feds are buying, it’s the type of ammo that’s also is causing concern.<span style="font-size:14px;">WND has reported the DHS order apparently includes hollow-point bullets."

More at:

http://www.wnd.com/2...-worth-of-ammo/

Edited by 3rdnlng

Back to the original topic. I only watched the ceremonies last night, but today I saw Pictures of Obama from the interview. He was BAKED. Or having a stroke. :blink:

That was the first thing I said to my wife. "Dude's stoned!"

So by saying the Poles were worse than the Germans to the Jews is apologizing for the Germans? You've outkooked yourself ya kook. :wacko:

How hard is it to understand what the term "pre-1930" means? Is pogrom a German word?

And speak two or three languages, and have lots and lots of Holidays - particularly for a whole host of Saints we don't even know about!

Did you know? - the Vatican AND castles are in Europe.

And nine weeks of vacation time and full government pension at 52!!!