Olympics

Chef Jim

Like it isn't bad enough having to argue with non-Jew apologists of the German people for allowing the rise of Nazism, we get this little gem. Wacka is right, stick to the Olympics, you guys are so much more believable bashing Obama than apologizing for pre-WWII Germans and their Nazi brothers.

Yeah, arguing that Germans before Naziism were less anti-Semitic than Poles is Nazi apologizing.

You have a stroke recently?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vladimir Putin congratulates openly gay Netherlands speed skater and gives her hug and asks if Russia is treating her okay.

Awwwwwwww. Ole puty is breaking down walls, well at least the lesbians for now.

We will see if he congratulates the pommel horse guy in a few days.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Vladimir Putin congratulates openly gay Netherlands speed skater and gives her hug and asks if Russia is treating her okay.

If you like your benevolent dictator, you can keep your benevolent dictator. Period.

Tons of Jews lived in Poland pre-WWII...in separate communities, segregated from the Poles, because Eastern Europe has always been massively anti-Semitic. The Poles were worse than the Germans.

(Note: because you're an idiot, let me make clear, I said "Germans," not "Nazis.")

Really, it was the conquest of Poland that brought on the Holocaust. The Nazis were happy to steal all the Jews wealth and kick them out, but Poland brought them millions more into their hands and they decided to kill them all. Many Jews had escaped from Eastern Europe to the much more tolerate Germany but things changed...

Really, it was the conquest of Poland that brought on the Holocaust. The Nazis were happy to steal all the Jews wealth and kick them out, but Poland brought them millions more into their hands and they decided to kill them all. Many Jews had escaped from Eastern Europe to the much more tolerate Germany but things changed...

Really, you're a simpleton.

It's like the '36 Berlin games all over again.

Political statement ?

"I totally forgot that I had nothing under my suit."

Said the Russian speed skater, Olga Graf, as she completed her skate and "We have very, very tight suits and I just wanted to be able tos breathe and take it off.

Was watching when it happened. Not that much skin --like a really low cut dress but her reaction was funny when she realized what happened.