Olympics

Chef Jim

I know they've been political for years but this year especially has driven me nuts. I told my wife if we did a drinking game and took a shot every time they mentioned gays we'd have been wasted 15 in to the opening ceremonies broadcast. It's almost to the point that I would not have been surprised if the US team had carried a rainbow flag in to the stadium. I turned off the opening ceremonies 20 minutes in. They didn't did they? :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what I've been reading, gays are taking a backseat to the embarrassingly blatant disrespect Putin has for Obama.

How many times did we tell Obama...spell-check the reset button...spell-check the reset button.

Welcome to year six of Obama's Sally Fields Foreign Policy Plan.

I don't know about all the breaking gay news in Sochi but I heard a lot of talk about the Russian athlete who had this pic on her social media. Allegedly some are saying its racist and the Russians think the obamas are monkeys.

Probably. What we have in North America in terms of racism is nothing in comparison to the rest of the world.

But you won't see that in any Hollywood movie.

http://www.jns.org/news-briefs/2014/1/16/polish-judge-rules-gas-chamber-chants-by-soccer-fans-not-criminal#.UvZWbGJdVNo

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/12/sport/football/milan-roma-racism-italy-football/

Edited by meazza

I don't know about all the breaking gay news in Sochi but I heard a lot of talk about the Russian athlete who had this pic on her social media. Allegedly some are saying its racist and the Russians think the obamas are monkeys.

Wasn't it Putin's girlfriend, that helped to light the Olympic cauldron, who had posted that picture?

Your home is auschwitz.......whoa.

As a half jew someone's catching one in the face if I heard that.

I don't think you'd want to take on a whole group of fans. That's what I'm getting at. It is much more blatant in the rest of the world. I'm not saying it doesn't exist in Canada and the US but that kind of stuff wouldn't be tolerated in public.

I know I get what your saying. Eff em I'll take one or two on. Tons of Jews lived in Poland pre holocaust eff that noise.

Unless it's the crew full of Andrew Golotas.

So if you're going to fight people who offend you and are dumbasses you're going to be a very busy person. !@#$ 'em.

So if you're going to fight people who offend you and are dumbasses you're going to be a very busy person. !@#$ 'em.

Agree but there's certain things that dig a little deep depending on your background. Such as holocaust stuff to a Jew or n-word stuff to a black person etc. Sometimes ya gotta make a stand.

If they are under 6ft 230 pounds lets rumble ! Ha

Agree but there's certain things that dig a little deep depending on your background. Such as holocaust stuff to a Jew or n-word stuff to a black person etc. Sometimes ya gotta make a stand.

If they are under 6ft 230 pounds lets rumble ! Ha

Oh, look. It's an Internet tough guy. Who ever could have imagined such a thing.

/rolls eyes

How can that be? Europe is so much more enlightened.

Because they have high speed rail?

And free birth control!

And speak two or three languages, and have lots and lots of Holidays - particularly for a whole host of Saints we don't even know about!

Did you know? - the Vatican AND castles are in Europe.