Faulk..Love his Hate for the Pats*

plenzmd1

Been in Boston this week for bidness, catching WEEI when in the car. Seems Faulk did another interview with them yesterday still implying the Pats* are dirty cheating scumbags, had to have cheated to beat the Rams ,and that have not won anything since Spygate.

Rightly so, the hosts have been discussing quite a bit. Very interesting to hear their side. Fun to listen to some call in folks from Pittsburgh, Buffalo etc agreeing with Faulk.Then the fun starts.

BTW, i think the guys in the morning and afternoon that I have heard are very good. Enjoyable station to listen to..they seem to give their callers the freedom to have a differing opinion without being douche bags to them.

Edited by plenzmd1

1 in 32 wins a Superbowl. 1 in 16 a Conference Championship, they may have cheated through to the big one, but they've certainly held their own at the top end of the conference STILL & there are 3 teams in the division banging their heads at how to out draft, out free agent & out scheme them, hoping for next year to turn around their fortunes.

There's no denying the Patriots cheated. The moment Belichick rolled out the cheating apparatus he allowed there to be skepticism of the validity of their early victories. The fact that Goodell sent someone to Foxborough who destroyed all the evidence before an independent investigation could be done speaks to the nature of the cover up.

Edited by BigCountryBills

There's no denying the Patriots cheated. The moment Belichick rolled out the cheating apparatus he allowed there to be skepticism of the validity of their early victories. The fact that Goodell sent someone to Foxborough who destroyed all the evidence before an independent investigation could be done speaks to the nature of the cover up.

Agreed.

I wonder what was on the 14 minutes of that watergate tape? Probably just talking about the weather....

1 in 32 wins a Superbowl. 1 in 16 a Conference Championship, they may have cheated through to the big one, but they've certainly held their own at the top end of the conference STILL & there are 3 teams in the division banging their heads at how to out draft, out free agent & out scheme them, hoping for next year to turn around their fortunes.

It's not hard after you cheat your way to 3 super bowls and in the process make your QB untouchable during a game. You tend to get favored on and off the field.

The Pats are great. QB and Coach great. But facts are facts. After they got caught cheating they never won a Superbowl again. So they're great but not great enough to win without a leg up. The NFL is pathetic. Other sports took their heroes, like Mark McGwire and Lance Armstrong, and expose them for the cheaters there were. Not the NFL. They hid it. The Patriot's Super Bowls are tainted - bottom line - done.

Their drafting has been very suspect for several years now...if it weren't for Brady, the gap would have closed....even with Brady the gap is getting narrower and narrower

Been in Boston this week for bidness, catching WEEI when in the car. Seems Faulk did another interview with them yesterday still implying the Pats* are dirty cheating scumbags, had to have cheated to beat the Rams ,and that have not won anything since Spygate.

Rightly so, the hosts have been discussing quite a bit. Very interesting to hear their side. Fun to listen to some call in folks from Pittsburgh, Buffalo etc agreeing with Faulk.Then the fun starts.

BTW, i think the guys in the morning and afternoon that I have heard are very good. Enjoyable station to listen to..they seem to give their callers the freedom to have a differing opinion without being douche bags to them.

I have seen similar interviews with Kurt Warner regarding the Patriots. I don't blame them for the animosity they feel from being robbed of a champsionship title. In fact as the Brady/Belichick window closes the more I hope Warner and Faulk speak out regarding this topic.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Wahhhhhh!!! Get over it ready. Buffalo hasn't won the Super Bowl since never. What's their excuse other than sucking?

And New England* (must never forget the asterisk!) never won without cheating--so what's your point? In fact, they're 0-4 when not getting caught cheating, just like us....

This

And New England* (must never forget the asterisk!) never won without cheating--so what's your point? In fact, they're 0-4 when not getting caught cheating, just like us....

Yep. The Cheaters have as many SB losses and legitimate SB wins as the Bills. ;)

Which Faulk called in, Kevin or Marshall? Would love to get the real story from Kevin, who was there for 13 years.