I performed stand-up on TV and couldn't help mention the Bills. (v

Dear Circle,

I'm 73, been retired for seventeen years. Permit me to make several observations:

First, assuming you're not dodging incoming rounds of beer bottles, nor swaying due to a small earthquake, for God sake stand still!

Second, I'm keenly aware of the fact that my basic values and views of life today are woefully outdated; therefore, my comments can easily be disregarded by the reader--you. With that caveat firmly in place, permit me to say I admire your hutzpah in standing up there, but the material was lower than a wagon track. Keep your day job, son.

I could only last until your Angels at in Aneheim joke.

Not being rude just being honest here. First of all, I give you a ton of credit because it's something I would love to try but could never do it. The thought of getting up in front of people makes me wheezy just thinking about it. So props to you for that.

But I didn't find it funny at all. I found it rather unwatchable. I'm not a fan of this kind of comedy. Tell me stories with funny accurances and I'm dying. The quips aren't funny to me.

First, to Mike... I remember when you first joined the board years ago under a different name and posted your blog. While I didnt find you funny back then (thought the blog was trying too hard to be edgy IIRC), it's good to see you stick with it and make some strides. Congrats on getting the commercial overseas, the talk show exposure, and this spot on Eli's show. I'll admit, I'm impressed, if by nothing else your tenacity to stick with it all this time and your ability to get noticed. Congrats and I wish you the best in a very tough and grueling industry.

Now to these guys...

I could only last until your Angels at in Aneheim joke.

Not being rude just being honest here. First of all, I give you a ton of credit because it's something I would love to try but could never do it. The thought of getting up in front of people makes me wheezy just thinking about it. So props to you for that.

But I didn't find it funny at all. I found it rather unwatchable. I'm not a fan of this kind of comedy. Tell me stories with funny accurances and I'm dying. The quips aren't funny to me.

Dear Circle,

I'm 73, been retired for seventeen years. Permit me to make several observations:

First, assuming you're not dodging incoming rounds of beer bottles, nor swaying due to a small earthquake, for God sake stand still!

Second, I'm keenly aware of the fact that my basic values and views of life today are woefully outdated; therefore, my comments can easily be disregarded by the reader--you. With that caveat firmly in place, permit me to say I admire your hutzpah in standing up there, but the material was lower than a wagon track. Keep your day job, son.

I have a feeling that Mike is going to be very excited to see you say that, as I believe this is EXACTLY what he is trying to do in his schtick. A take on Andrew Clay's "The Day the Laughter Died" series, if you will, proving that you don't need comedy for laughter and vice versa. It's bombing on purpose, since if you've ever been to a comedy club to see it live, there is NOTHING funnier than someone bombing on stage.