If our Bills were a company/corporation, which one would they be

major

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to go with Yahoo. Popular in early 90's but not as relevant today (still around, just not a major player). Yours?

:doh:

They'd be... the Buffalo Bills, which is a company...

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=4640428

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Apple

Boomed in the late 80's/early 90's...fired the guy in charge that built them into success...went through a major period of downturn and stagnation...

Before turning things around and ruling the market!!!!!

That's funny because I was gonna say Apple, too. But only because, like the Bills, they have all this extra cash to spend sitting on the sidelines doing nothing. Apple is CHEAP, like Ralph.

GO BILLS!!!

I was thinking Arby's. They are in the same league as the big boys but not really a threat. A profitable business with an inferior product.

Who are the Big Boys ? And why does Arbys have the inferior product ?

This sounds like a TBD discussion all day long !

: )

Who are the Big Boys ? And why does Arbys have the inferior product ?

This sounds like a TBD discussion all day long !

: )

I was just thinking of how they try to compete with McDonald's, Wendy's, etc... but those companies just don't feel threatened by them. Every once and a while it may, "feel like an Arby's night." When it does we all rejoice.

I was just thinking of how they try to compete with McDonald's, Wendy's, etc... but those companies just don't feel threatened by them. Every once and a while it may, "feel like an Arby's night." When it does we all rejoice.

ha ha laughed. good wit sir !