Time For A Tea Party Thread

3rdnlng

It's almost like you're making things up to help you feel better. Two things known by virtually ANYONE watching the last two presidential elections.

1) The closest MItt Romney came to wearing a "tea party constume" was picking Paul Ryan, and that was strictly from a fiscal conservative standpoint and nothing else. Beyond that, Mitt in a tea party costume is some make-believe world of yours that simply never, ever existed. The Obama team out-hustled the Romney team on the ground...period.

2) The ACA was not passed in any 'reign of tea party power.' The Tea Party gatherings were never part of the scene until Obama decided that the way out of the recession was to take a trillion dollars and pay off his election supporters under the name of a "stimulus." The first sign of any Tea Party power came in the form of Scott Brown in an effort to stop ACA, and it didn't happen. So no, ACA was not passed in the reign of any power beyond Rahm Emmanuel getting control of the WH, House and Senate with blue dog Dems who were forced by the WH to eat their own to get ACA through.

I'll give you the words I gave to gatorman...think first, then post.

the reign of tea party power was ridicule in response to oc's assertions of how influential the tea party has become. next time i'll try to be more clear.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reign of tea party power was ridicule in response to oc's assertions of how influential the tea party has become. next time i'll try to be more clear.

I would love to get a quarter every time a liberal explains that stupid schitt they say and write was just trying to be funny.

I would love to get a quarter every time a liberal explains that stupid schitt they say and write was just trying to be funny.

Why? They'd just attack you for being a "millionaire and billionaire" with a private "corporate jet" who isn't paying your "fair share" and that needs to be punished by taxation.

it's moved republican discourse to the right. and republicans can't even consider a moderate stance in most primaries. i contend romney would have had a better chance if he was allowed to wear his own true face which is moderate. yup, the tea party was largely responsible for his chameleon act. he appeared dishonest in his tea party costume.

in this reign of tea party power, dems passed the aca, likely the most ambitious new progressive initiative since civil rights. the early effects of the changes to that will cause dems in upcoming elections to tone it more moderate, no doubt. but don't conclude that's a consequence of the tea party. single payer wasn't getting through the establishment repugs either. this was the level of reform that was feasible. it was a huge risk and many now question it's wisdom. but there is still plenty of time before the next election. we'll see...

Again, you don't know your history. Single Payer was killed by the Democrats, not the Republicans. You had the votes to pass whatever you wanted. You couldn't pass single payer in your own caucus. Let's be accurate please. :rolleyes: Liberal Massachussets voters(of all people) tried to stop your next retarded plan, and if you were honorable, they did stop it. But, you have no honor, so you broke the rules to get your way.

The TEA party formulation is PREDICATED upon the ACA. Predicated, as in: the shady way the ACA was passed, even though Scott Brown was elected by Mass. Liberals to stop it, solidified the TEA party, AND, legitimized their claim that leftist government is out of control, useless, and lawless.

Passing of the ACA MADE the TEA party, and forms part of the base upon which they've built their credibility.

The 2nd dumbest thing liberals ever did was pass the ACA. The dumbest thing they ever did? How they passed ACA. 0 Bi-partisan support, 0 Republican votes, shady/Christmas Eve horseschit = abuse of power at least, a fascist approach at worst. These things have destroyed liberal's credibility, doubly so now that it is failing....exactly as the government shutting down TEA party told you it would.

This gives PERMANENT credibility to the TEA party, and there's no amount of lies that you can tell that will ever damage it.

The TEA party has based its entire activity on this permanent cred. And therefore, they've been able to force all arguments to the right. The left has no credibility = global warming, IRS, Benghazi, Obamacare, NSA, therefore, they are powerless to prevent the "zero point" from moving to the right.

Yap all you want: you will see your error when you realize what we are talking about, and what we aren't, especially when Hillary's stuff comes out. Or, you're simply too dumb to see it, and in that case, prepare to get nothing but scorn at PPP.

It's almost like you're making things up to help you feel better. Two things known by virtually ANYONE watching the last two presidential elections.

1) The closest MItt Romney came to wearing a "tea party constume" was picking Paul Ryan, and that was strictly from a fiscal conservative standpoint and nothing else. Beyond that, Mitt in a tea party costume is some make-believe world of yours that simply never, ever existed. The Obama team out-hustled the Romney team on the ground...period.

2) The ACA was not passed in any 'reign of tea party power.' The Tea Party gatherings were never part of the scene until Obama decided that the way out of the recession was to take a trillion dollars and pay off his election supporters under the name of a "stimulus." The first sign of any Tea Party power came in the form of Scott Brown in an effort to stop ACA, and it didn't happen. So no, ACA was not passed in the reign of any power beyond Rahm Emmanuel getting control of the WH, House and Senate with blue dog Dems who were forced by the WH to eat their own to get ACA through.

I'll give you the words I gave to gatorman...think first, then post.

Actually the TEA party was started by an impromptu comment by an CNBC reporter talking about the TARP. He stumbled into saying what a whole lot of people were thinking.

But, yes, what idiot Birdog doesn't realize is the ACA solidified the TEA party's charges that government was out of control. The TEA party's credibility is forever tied to how the ACA got passed.

In that sense, the liberals have created their own biggest tormentor, and that tormentor is clearly: winning, while they are Charlie Sheening around.

according to some here, the Tea Party pretends itself to be the first political movement in the history of politics trying to convince everyone it has no intention of imposing its will, while still attempting to impose its will on the populace whether the populace likes it or not.

jw

more delusional still is the belief that it's winning something.

Edited by john wawrow

according to some here, the Tea Party pretends itself to be the first political movement in the history of politics trying to convince everyone it has no intention of imposing its will, while still attempting to impose its will on the populace whether the populace likes it or not.

jw

Whatever, here's reality: The TEA party has every intention of preventing people like yourself, from imposing their unpopular views on the rest of us.

That's because the TEA party is about liberty, and you are clearly about tryanny. (IRS, Benghazi, Obamacare, NSA, Fast and Furious, Global Warming, Fiat currency, Detroit Bondholders Robbery, we can do this list for an hour) You thought you knew better. You've proven: you do not. That's what you should be worried about. The widely held default position of "well, yeah, but the Dems are usually smarter about most domestic stuff"? That's now gone. The left has now completely blown an advantage they've held since Clinton.

The TEA party is about live/let live. You are about F'ing with people's choices, when and if you let them have any, because you say you know better. The empirical evidence we now have: you're incompetent. The TEA party doesn't want to impose anything but liberty. And that, by definition, is no imposition at all.

Obamacare is the #1 target, because Obamacare has never ever been supported by a majority of Americans. Who is doing the imposing, and who is defending liberty here? That's the question you should be asking yourself. Obamacare has always been correctly framed, by the TEA party, as an imposition. That IS the context in which it's being discussed today(TEA party win). It's also #1 because it's so simple to understand. Even the coalition of the dumb that this President has formed, largely gets it.

But, you won't ask this question because: you thought it was hilarious when Obama told people "they can come along, but they have to sit in the back and keep quiet", ddn't you?

How hilarious is that looking now, when idiots like yourself wholly own Obamacare, and idiots like me can excoriate you endlessly for fun and profit because of it? :lol: No, no John, now you NEED the Rs in both houses to come to your rescue. Think how fun that's going to be if the Rs win the Senate. Every progressive must learn a new trick: begging.

That's right, you have to beg the Rs to help you, but really? You will have to beg the TEA party to support you making changes to this abomination of a law. Yeah, that's the way this works now: you have to beg the TEA party. I suggest a whole lot of humility and accountability on your part, and an appeal to their patriotism. However, I doubt you can get past the first part.

jw

You continue to take another step up the ladder of stupidity with every post.

jw

Can you show us where, specifically, some people here have made this point that Tea Party folks believe they're the first political movement? Also, specifically what have they been trying to impose on the populace against their will?

We'll wait.

Edited by LABillzFan

Whatever, here's reality: The TEA party has every intention of preventing people like yourself, from imposing their unpopular views on the rest of us.

The TEA party is about live/let live.

The TEA party doesn't want to impose anything but liberty.

did you truly think about this before you posted it?

What gives the Conservatives & Tea Party people the right to impose their (unpopular) views on the rest of us?

Isn't it - WE THE PEOPLE. and not We the fill in the blank political party?

You say Live / let live, So then the Tea party should let the gays live their lifestyle and get married. (No matter what you do, they won't go away)

You say Live / let live, then legalize pot and let the stoners be happy.

You say Live / let live, then let the polygamists marry multiple wives and be happy.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

What gives the Conservatives & Tea Party people the right to impose their (unpopular) views on the rest of us?

You say Live / let live, So then the Tea party should let the gays live their lifestyle and get married. (No matter what you do, they won't go away)

You say Live / let live, then let the polygamists marry multiple wives and be happy.

What is the official stance of the Tea Parties as it pertains to:

Gay marriage.

Legalization of pot.

Polygamy.

Give me a link to your findings please. This should be good because once again you are posting about something that you don't know jack schit about.

Again.............what TREMENDOUS irony.

Projection - 1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

dodge deny deflect

What gives YOU the right to tell others how to live?

The gay people are not causing you any harm, why keep fighting against it?

Oh and I forgot to post one

Pro Choice people have their legal right to choose.

What is the official stance of the Tea Parties as it pertains to:

Gay marriage.

Legalization of pot.

Polygamy.

Give me a link to your findings please. This should be good because once again you are posting about something that you don't know jack schit about.

Again, it comes down tho which faction of the Tea Party we are talking about.

http://www.albuquerqueteaparty.com/6/post/2013/12/slippery-slope-first-same-sex-marriage-now-polygamy.html

Slippery Slope: First Same-Sex Marriage, Now Polygamy?

the pot thing was mostly sarcastic because many feel pot smokers are useless lazy stoners

here they say here that pot smoking is worse than booze.

http://www.teapartytribune.com/2013/01/17/a-thoughtful-look-at-the-marijuana-legalization-trend/

obviously written by a non smoker

dodge deny deflect

What gives YOU the right to tell others how to live?

The gay people are not causing you any harm, why keep fighting against it?

Oh and I forgot to post one

Pro Choice people have their legal right to choose.

Again, it comes down tho which faction of the Tea Party we are talking about.

http://www.albuquerq...w-polygamy.html

Slippery Slope: First Same-Sex Marriage, Now Polygamy?

the pot thing was mostly sarcastic because many feel pot smokers are useless lazy stoners

here they say here that pot smoking is worse than booze.

http://www.teapartyt...lization-trend/

obviously written by a non smoker

You are a fraud. Your links include an article on a judge's decision and an editorial in some Tea Party newsletter. I asked you for links that showed where the Tea Parties stood on gay marriage, polygamy and pot. Post them or admit that you are just talking out of your ass when it comes to what you said in post #169 above:

You are a fraud. Your links include an article on a judge's decision and an editorial in some Tea Party newsletter. I asked you for links that showed where the Tea Parties stood on gay marriage, polygamy and pot. Post them or admit that you are just talking out of your ass when it comes to what you said in post #169 above:

Aren't we all frauds? Obama's gunna take away my guns is the #1 lie

You LOVE to tell liberals how to live and by what laws they should cow tow to, but when then the tide is truned

HOW DARE those low life liberals tell me how to live.

So I say yo you stop pretending (aka being a fraud)

and it is the internet for F sake. who doesn't pretend to be something else?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Aren't we all frauds?

Not crayonz.

You LOVE to tell liberals how to live and by what laws they should cow tow to, but when then the tide is truned

Replace "liberal" with "conservative" and it's equally true. Where's my "Just leave me the !@#$ alone, !@#$s" party?

Where's my "Just leave me the !@#$ alone, !@#$s" party?

Well the closest to it today, (despite the false impressions of the simple minded)

is the "limited government"

"decreased taxing and spending,"

"follow the Constitution"

T.E.A. Party.

ironic....huh.

Aren't we all frauds? Obama's gunna take away my guns is the #1 lie

So I say yo you stop pretending (aka being a fraud)

and it is the internet for F sake. who doesn't pretend to be something else?

Why are you bringing guns into the discussion? Specifically what are the Tea Parties doing that is telling other people how to live? Is it their desire to have this country live by its constitution? Is it that they want a smaller government that doesn't tell us what to do? What does fiscal conservatism have with telling you what to do?

Go on, self admitted fraud, give us the answers.

You CLEARLY don't understand the TEA party. You can also do whatever you want with that information, but blame me for your lack of understanding/effort. You are talking completely out your ass. What you don't seem to get: every single time you/anyone falsely accuses them of stuff like this? They give the TEA party power.

By all means: keep lying about the TEA party. You still haven't learned form the Sarah Palin phenomenon, have you? Fascinating. Ask Martin Basheer how getting himself fired, while putting Palin's name back in the headlines/giving her more power to fundraise, is working out for the Democratic party's interests, or his.

Democrat Dopes seem incapable of learning that lesson, so they will probably never learn the TEA party lesson either. Now? It's "The Republicans don't need the TEA party, they'll just stick with crushing Obamacare"? http://www.realclear...tea_121432.html :doh:

Newsflash: liberal EJ Dionne doesn't understand the TEA party either. Crushing Obamacare IS the TEA party. This "fanaticism"...is somehow the thing that Republicans will avoid, and ride, at the same time? :lol: Boy this guy reaallllly doesn't get it. The TEA party is not anti-immigration.

The TEA party is anti-EJ Dionne/Obama et al being given the chance to impose yet another massive, failing, Obamacare-type immigration law.

:lol:

(See, I keep trying to explain it. Obamacare: "The Liberal Cleaver", "The Foe Argument Hammer." Sharp, isn't it? Ouch :lol: Obamcare will/must/should be used to counter any and all liberal Big Plan nonsense, for the next 30 years.) We don't want "comprehensive" anything from a group of people who don't understand the difference between a massive, enterpise system integration, and a F'ing website. They have no competence, they failed at Obamacare, so why should we trust them to do Big Bang Immigration right? Yeah, that's real "fanaticism" right there. Some might mistake it for: common sense.(Again, "The Liberal Cleaver" cuts and slashes. Even a liberal argument that may have some merit, is now easily smacked down by the Foe Hammer)

Now, I've just proved that the above media doesn't understand the TEA party, and is in fact quite full of schit about it. Your choice as to what you do next. The good news: it's EJ Dionne's job to understand the TEA party, he doesn't, so you don't have to feel that bad. But, you do need to think better.

One thing you might consider thinking about? Obamacare, "The Liberal Cleaver". :lol:

As evidenced here....you and most liberals are so misguided on the tea party. What does msnbc say the tea party thinks about gays?

Guess what...the tea party does not care at all about what gays do or do not do. It is a non issue. No one cares. The tea party is about making the government accountable to the people.

Guess what...the tea party does not care at all about what gays do or do not do. It is a non issue. No one cares. The tea party is about making the government accountable to the people.

it seems to me that most TEA party people are philosophically aligned with both the original Federalists and the Jeffersonian Democrats, two sets of ideals that are the greatest pillars in both the founding and subsequent prosperity of the nation.

those values are only radical to socialists, communists, totalitarians, fascists, or loyalists to the crown.

and morons.