Time For A Tea Party Thread

3rdnlng

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the kind of question you ask someone who makes the statement "Gotta love the Ted Nugent influence." :wallbash:

Yes, on the Primary race there, that's different from Chefs idiotic question that Ted Nugent is influencing the Tea Party, whatever that means.

A very logical one that follows your assertion that Ted Nugent has influenced the Tea Party and a question you obviously can't answer.

No, its a really dumb question. Nugent is a POS

Yes, on the Primary race there, that's different from Chefs idiotic question that Ted Nugent is influencing the Tea Party, whatever that means.

No, its a really dumb question. Nugent is a POS

I never questioned your POS comment now did I?

Alright then. Please tell us how Ted Nugent has influenced the primary race there.

(even though you did insinuate that he's influenced the Texas Tea Party but I'll let that one pass)

Edited by Chef Jim

I never questioned your POS comment now did I?

Alright then. Please tell us how Ted Nugent has influenced the primary race there.

(even though you did insinuate that he's influenced the Texas Tea Party but I'll let that one pass)

No, you assumed I insinuated and you were wrong. Read the friggin story, it mentions Nugents influence on the race.

No, you assumed I insinuated and you were wrong. Read the friggin story, it mentions Nugents influence on the race.

Oh I read the article which mentions Nugent once and says nothing of his influence. So you must have gotten that idea from someplace else. I'm thinking your ass. So answer the question. How has Ted Nugent influenced the race?

The decision by Mr. Abbott to campaign with the rock musician Ted Nugent, who had earlier called Mr. Obama a “subhuman mongrel,” was seen by some as one of the dangers to mainstream Republicans of catering to the far right. Mr. Nugent reluctantly apologized for the words, but no Republicans suggested that he was an unacceptable face for the party.

You don't consider the fact that he is playing a role in the election, causing discussions etc as having an influence on it?

You don't consider the fact that he is playing a role in the election, causing discussions etc as having an influence on it?

Nope seeing I don't know what his role is. What are these discussions that are taking place and how are the influencing the primary?

Edited by Chef Jim

Nope seeing I don't know what his role is. What are these discussions that are taking place and how are the influencing the primary?

Why don't you research it and find out if you are so interested instead of asking me? I don't know anything more than I read in the article.

And...they still don't understand the TEA party.

I'm really getting a kick out of this lack of understanding. I am becoming convinced that the left will be defeated consistently going forward, and never understand how/why.

I was talking about this same thing recently with this leftist dude from Texas. He thought he had a great story about the TEA party demanding "the Creator" be part of the platform, but, then he said something hysterically ironic = how this very thing "split the TEA party". :lol:

He was trying to prove that the TEA party is run by religious fanatics, yet, disproved his own premise...by talking about the split.

For the intellectually challenged: yes, every single time someone tries to co-opt the TEA party, and overlay their social conservative stuff on it, or anything else that isn't what the TEA party is about, you bet your ass the real TEA party people will react, and yes, they will split from that program. :wallbash:

His story merely confirmed 2 things: he doesn't understand the TEA party at all either, and, the TEA party has little/no interest in advancing the standard social conservative agenda.

Liberty for all. Why is Liberty such a difficult concept for the left to understand?

No I didn't get you. You **** on the floor and walked through it barefoot. We just watched you do it.

How? Explain it, because you obviously have no idea what you are talking about

And...they still don't understand the TEA party.

I'm really getting a kick out of this lack of understanding. I am becoming convinced that the left will be defeated consistently going forward, and never understand how/why.

I was talking about this same thing recently with this leftist dude from Texas. He thought he had a great story about the TEA party demanding "the Creator" be part of the platform, but, then he said something hysterically ironic = how this very thing "split the TEA party". :lol:

He was trying to prove that the TEA party is run by religious fanatics, yet, disproved his own premise...by talking about the split.

For the intellectually challenged: yes, every single time someone tries to co-opt the TEA party, and overlay their social conservative stuff on it, or anything else that isn't what the TEA party is about, you bet your ass the real TEA party people will react, and yes, they will split from that program. :wallbash:

His story merely confirmed 2 things: he doesn't understand the TEA party at all either, and, the TEA party has little/no interest in advancing the standard social conservative agenda.

Liberty for all. Why is Liberty such a difficult concept for the left to understand?

Why are they so anti-women?

How? Explain it, because you obviously have no idea what you are talking about

You made a stupid remark about how you loved the Ted Nugent influence and an hour later proceeded to say you have no idea what that influence was. But you loved it.

Hmmmm, why did you delete your women comment? Or better question is why did you make it at all?

Ok I see that your women comment is still there. What makes you thing the Tea Party is anti women?

Edited by Chef Jim

Three Cups of Tea: The Tea Party still holds the high ground this year for its third national election. by John Fund

“The Tea Party turns five years old this week, and the mainstream media are filled with stories saying it has lost clout and influence. Certainly the unfair assaults on it as racist and extremist have taken a toll, but in terms of where the political landscape is right now, I’d easily take the Tea Party’s tactical position over that of its liberal critics. . . .

In politics it helps to be right, and most of the warnings tea-party advocates issued about the Obama administration have been validated by events.”

UNDER OBAMA, IT’S WAIVERS ALL THE WAY DOWN:

Higher Ed Groups Ask IRS Not To Change Political Activity Rules. “A coalition of higher education associations on Thursday urged the Obama administration not to apply to colleges and universities its proposed rules on political activity by certain tax-exempt nonprofit organizations

(see TEA Party).”

And here we have more confirmation that not only don't you understand the TEA party, but, that you won't know what hit you.

Most of the TEA party coordinators ARE women. http://www.c-span.org/video/?317634-1/hearing-irs-targeting-investigation-part-1

Yes, the TEA party women are against themselves. :lol:

The loudest voices and most ardent TEA party people I've encountered are women.

Like I said: you don't even know what you don't know.

You made a stupid remark about how you loved the Ted Nugent influence and an hour later proceeded to say you have no idea what that influence was. But you loved it.

Hmmmm, why did you delete your women comment? Or better question is why did you make it at all?

Why don't you challange Conservative posters for the legimate nonsense they post?

Wow, all straw man and no substance. No, I stand by my Nugent comment based on the evidence which I provided. He has influenced the race. I erased nothing.

And here we have more confirmation that not only don't you understand the TEA party, but, that you won't know what hit you.

Most of the TEA party coordinators ARE women. http://www.c-span.or...tigation-part-1

Yes, the TEA party women are against themselves. :lol:

The loudest voices and most ardent TEA party people I've encountered are women.

Like I said: you don't even know what you don't know.

Then why are they trying to take away Women's health services? And why do women vote so much against the Tea Party in such numbers?