Time For A Tea Party Thread

3rdnlng

Good God. Are you truly assuming that people hang on your every word? :lol:

No. Just citing past events.

Take your past "events" for example: I misspell HIPPA on purpose once, because I want to prove that birdog doesn't even know how it's spelled.*

But, what happens? You come along...find that misspelling...and then tell me you don't hang on every word?

:lol: I'm not saying/assuming anything, other than what has already occurred.

*(For your perusal...cause...reasons you understand ;)): Most likely because, like most older doctors, it's merely one of many things he's thrown this to his "staff". Thus, birdog shouldn't be pretending he really knows anything about it, or reimbursement, or anything else that isn't working directly with the patient. I merely wanted to prove that. :lol:

I had a real OCinBuffalo diatribe written here...that went on to examine WHY this is(quick answer: decades of insurance(all flavors) has taken away the MDs/RNs/PAs ability/willingness/capability to manage cost(or anything, except stuff like changing plastic glove vendors))....but...you don't need this just yet.)

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. And that's as far as I got you effing wind bag.

Yawn.

Hey Chef, how are you're Google/Apple Valley friends doing on Obamacare?

I mean, if we are talking about being an effing windbag....

You don't fool him: He knows you read his entire post and hang on his every word.

And, there the 8th grade girl is, yet again.

It's hilarious that one poster can be so butthurt, over a thread that occurred 5+ years ago now, that he just can't let it go.

But, gay marriage is never, ever going to be 100% legal John Adams. Sorry. If for no other reason than to spite phonies like yourself.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Apple Valley? WTF are you talking about now?

Wine of course. I was speaking to you after all.

I was thinking that when I posted it. I swear. I was thinking..."this is gonna sound like Apple Valley".

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I wonder if you guys realize that the Teabillies wouldn't understand half the words in this thread...well it's a very long thread, so let's make it 25% instead. :nana:

The typical Tea Parties person is more intelligent than those that berate them.

and, is more educated, makes more money, gives more to charity, is more likely to be a leader in their community, is more likely to be a leader at work, if not the owner, and is less likely to be divorced, have a criminal record, or a bankruptcy....than those that berate them as well.

Ultimately: the Tea Parties person gets results.

The Tea Party "won" a long time ago. They have won, because their goals were never about winning in a way that blzurl, or the 20% of the country like blzurl, will ever understand. Although: IIRC, blzurl isn't so much dumb as deluded. Perhaps she will figure it out...someday. :lol:

and, is more educated, makes more money, gives more to charity, is more likely to be a leader in their community, is more likely to be a leader at work, if not the owner, and is less likely to be divorced, have a criminal record, or a bankruptcy....than those that berate them as well.

Ultimately: the Tea Parties person gets results.

The Tea Party "won" a long time ago. They have won, because their goals were never about winning in a way that blzurl, or the 20% of the country like blzurl, will ever understand. Although: IIRC, blzurl isn't so much dumb as deluded. Perhaps she will figure it out...someday. :lol:

She's probably lacking Vitamin "F".

No point in responding to childish posts like blzrul's

WORTH REPEATING: Todd Akin Was Not a Tea Partyer, and the Tea Party is Not Costing Republicans the Senate.

“I’d say you can only blame ‘the Tea Party’ for a net loss of two Senate seats since 2010. That’s a period during which it helped send Mike Lee, Ron Johnson, Pat Toomey, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, and Rand Paul to the upper House — during which ‘establishment’ candidates like Denny Rehberg, Heather Wilson, Rick Berg, Josh Mandel, George Allen, Tommy Thompson, Carly Fiorina, and Dino Rossi totally failed to win seats.”

more at the link

From Jonah Goldberg

I am getting very tired of all the “Is the Tea Party Dead?” chatter. Obviously, for the mainstream media, it’s a subject with great appeal. Wishful thinking drives so much political coverage.

{snip}

First of all, people only ask obsessively, “Is it dead? Is it dead?” when they are really afraid the thing might not be. No one is filled with panic that the fly they just swatted may only be unconscious. But if you’re not sure if you killed a bear, you hide behind a tree asking your expendable buddy to poke it with a stick while you keep asking, “Is it dead? Make sure it’s dead!” No one is asking whether the Whigs are dead because the Whigs are dead.

But the analogy falls apart when you consider that political movements aren’t wild animals. They live on as ideas and passions. And it is a sign that all of this talk about the tea party’s demise is a bit premature and misplaced precisely because no Republican is willing to speak ill of it.

Indeed, nearly all of these “establishment” conservatives won by coopting or embracing tea-party messages. As someone who works at a magazine that has been trying to have a similar rightward pull on Republicans for over a half-century, that doesn’t look like failure so much as remarkable success.

The tea partiers decided, collectively, not to become a third party. They wanted to exert their influence within the GOP because they understood that third parties invariably help the party they are most opposed to. At the same time, most tea partiers I’ve talked to — and I’ve talked to thousands, all over the country — wanted to do everything they could to push the GOP in the right direction, without pushing it off a cliff. This lesson had to be learned the hard way, i.e. from failure. But by and large, most tea partiers understand there’s a tension between purity and electability. There may be — in fact, there most definitely are — serious disagreements about what makes for an acceptable compromise on all sorts of issues. But that’s fine. Those are ancient, and healthy, arguments to have

Edited by B-Man

I wonder if you guys realize that the Teabillies wouldn't understand half the words in this thread...well it's a very long thread, so let's make it 25% instead. :nana:

Bills Rule, made into Blzrul....

Am I right?

If reducing the scope of government, reducing spending, preserving liberty and adhering to constitutional intentions doesn't intrigue an American, there is something wrong with you.... Not saying you have to agree, but mockery is the purest form of flattery.

If reducing the scope of government, reducing spending, preserving liberty and adhering to constitutional intentions doesn't intrigue an American, there is something wrong with you.... Not saying you have to agree, but mockery is the purest form of flattery.

Blzrul is a lot like gatorman, just not here as frequently. My FB timeline is filled with progressives like her, foaming at the realization that the GOP has found a way to bring in the tea party folks so there are more victories against progressive and fewer tea party nutjobs having to run ads denying they're a witch.

Their latest routine is "If we vote, we win," which is just a way to set up the ridiculous excuse that "The only reason we didn't win was because you didn't vote." It's unthinkable to a progressive that their way of thinking just sucks ass, especially at the direction of a man whose only accomplishment that didn't involve affirmative action was being a community organizer.

No point in responding to childish posts like blzrul's

You haven't been here as long as me. It's ALWAYS fun to have blzrul around. It's like a toy that you thought you lost...but suddenly find because you've finally been forced to clean your room. It seems new, but it isn't. However, that's the best part: you don't have to take time to figure out how it works, because you already know.

So, you can just start playing with it right away.

more at the link

From Jonah Goldberg

Pfft. Jonah Goldberg. I was saying all this schit a year ago at least.

Yeah, yeah, the media keeps wishing the TEA party dead, then reports on its demise...every six months. Yeah, yeah, the TEA party has already won. Yeah, yeah, the TEA party has a much higher organizational IQ than the Green party, which saw fit to cast 600k votes for Nader in 2000, and lose ALGORE the election.

And, the thing I've said the most: The TEA party, as a new party, is bound to make mistakes. However, unlike the rest of the political parties, TEA partiers only make a mistake once, learn from it, and never make it again.

This conclusively explains why last night looks like 2014, and not 2010. Thus, the TEA party expects to get better resuls in 2014, than in 2010.

People that expected this to look like 2010? Again, wishful thinking/STILL not understanding the TEA party.

http://thehill.com/p...party-tide-ebbs. looks like it's time again to look to the dems to keep the robber barons in check. while far from unerring, they're the best hope. it's an issue that needs to be prioritized by the left and pols made accountable. maybe it will even garner some former tea party voters :flirt: Edited by birdog1960

http://thehill.com/p...party-tide-ebbs. looks like it's time again to look to the dems to keep the robber barons in check. while far from unerring, they're the best hope. it's an issue that needs to be prioritized by the left and pols made accountable. maybe it will even garner some former tea party voters :flirt:

Or, maybe, y'know, some of your self-absorbed progressives could have helped the tea party candidates to stop the "robber barons."

But that concept probably wouldn't ever clear the fog in that noggin of yours.