Time For A Tea Party Thread

3rdnlng

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An incumbent with a 0.8% lead? How will anyone possibly beat someone who tied herself to Obamacare??? :lol:

reading your posts, one would conclude that she was actually losing in the polls. she's ahead despite her appropriate support of the aca and running in a state turning more right by the minute.

reading your posts, one would conclude that she was actually losing in the polls. she's ahead despite her appropriate support of the aca and running in a state turning more right by the minute.

Narrow lead + 6 months to go + voter intensity on the right = a loss

With the margin of error she may very well be losing.

Once again we learn how reading comprehension isn't your thing.

My posts were about how the GOP avoided a run-off and gave them the chance to focus exclusively on beating Hagen with what they believe is their best chance to win.

I guess you are admitting that the ACA is unpopular, eh?

No, he's telling us that disliking the ACA's is inappropriate behavior.

"You WILL like this law, so help me Deity Of Your Choice!"

which one. i like the lower far right, double' entendre intended.

of course you do. you're like Gene Wilder in Everything You've Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask.

tea-party-principles-political-cartoon-sacrifice-unclesam.jpg

the reason I ask is because when you post with your own words, your posts are consistently thoughtful and make sense, whether I agree with them or not. when you speak in memes, you come off as gator having a cut-and-paste fest.

Edited by Azalin

the reason I ask is because when you post with your own words, your posts are consistently thoughtful and make sense, whether I agree with them or not. when you speak in memes, you come off as gator having a cut-and-paste fest.

Certain threads, like this one, that have gone on for pages and pages -- and where I've already contributed my takes (usually multiple times) -- and are comprised mainly of the same three or four hysterical (in the whiny way) posters on here who continue to beat a dead horse while taking themselves far too seriously in the process, do not merit a written response.

Especially when images can be more effective at making my point.

Certain threads, like this one, that have gone on for pages and pages -- and where I've already contributed my takes (usually multiple times) -- and are comprised mainly of the same three or four hysterical (in the whiny way) posters on here who continue to beat a dead horse while taking themselves far too seriously in the process, do not merit a written response.

Yeah birdog can get to you.

in north carolina? among conservativers? what's important is how it played to moderates. this is one of many contests that will allow us some insight.

Not bad, and let's just see who wins - OK?

kinda what i was thinking...

fair enough. you were just replying to other memes anyway. :thumbsup:

In other words, it's your version of "You're an idiot."

I'm calling you out on this one, you know all it is, is that you've got writer's cramp. Give it to OC or something!

In other words, it's your version of "You're an idiot."

I hadn't considered it that way, but it's spot on.

I'm calling you out on this one, you know all it is, is that you've got writer's cramp. Give it to OC or something!

Certain topics give me writer's cramp, for sure. Arguing with people who ignore logic and facts in the favor of their personal politics is tiring.