Time For A Tea Party Thread

3rdnlng

Who said I didn't like them?

Oh, you liked them so much you couldn't stand them?

Tell you what. Move to Southern California, live there as long as I did and do your own research. I'm not her to do you work for you.

Ok, what would I seeif I did and what does this have to do with that nutting crap tytt posted?

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, what would I seeif I did and what does this have to do with that nutting crap tytt posted?

It's not a secret of any sort.

It's a well documented objective, which correlates very well with immigration tendencies.

Take this with the knowledge that I believe in the freedom to travel, and free markets; and as such believe in open borders.

Gatorman, Tell us what part of the country you live in?I am thinking you are Dave in Norfolk. He was telling us people in CA how it is with the illegals. How many illegals stand outside the Lowes or Home Depot in your area?

Oh, you liked them so much you couldn't stand them?

Who said I liked them or couldn't stand them?

You'd see all sorts of things.

It's a well documented objective, which correlates very well with immigration tendencies.

Take this with the knowledge that I believe in the freedom to travel, and free markets; and as such believe in open borders.

You libertarians have some really dumb ideas.

How many immigrants in our country are involved in this movement or party or whatever you want to call it?

How many people belong to the KKK?

Oh, so the immigrants are like the kkk? Wow

Who said I wanted to stop immigration. Damn man you make more stuff up than Rand Paul.

Who knows what you want, you are all smoke and mirrors

I saw all sorts of things in North Buffalo too, so WTF are you talking about? What did you see that makes you want to stop immigration?

Do you have ILLEAGALS crapping in alleys near Lowes or Home Depots?

You libertarians have some really dumb ideas.

Philosophically I beleieve in open borders (for the purposes of residency only, not citizenship); and I absolutely believe in the imperitives of protecting us from invasion and hostile entry.

Given current infrastructure and related policy, I realize that's an impossibility today; but, over time and after many structural changes to our federal system, I think it's a desirable goal to work towards.

Philosophically I beleieve in open borders (for the purposes of residency only, not citizenship); and I absolutely believe in the imperitives of protecting us from invasion and hostile entry.

Given current infrastructure and related policy, I realize that's an impossibility today; but, over time and after many structural changes to our federal system, I think it's a desirable goal to work towards.

And what structural changes to you foresee that will allow the country to support all of these residents? I hope one of the changes is that they cannot receive one penny of government assistance.

Still with the Palin thing huh? Will you please explain to me you're and others obsession?

It's all the progressives have left at this point.

Quite possibly the most ridiculous thing you hear from the progs is how in the earliest days of the Tea Party that a few of these folks called themselves 'teabaggers.' So they should stop complaining when someone else calls them a teabagger.

But watch these same mindless dolts react if you call a black person a niggger. I mean, hey, black people call themselves niggger all the time. I can't turn on a rap song without hearing how the niggger get the whores and bitches. But if YOU call them a niggger, well, then, THAT's horrible. Only niggger can call themselves nigggers.

This is, in part, why the Blzruls of the world are left to coming out every six months to yell 'teabagger' and "Palin." Because they know their embarrassing logic on virtually all things has been left to ashes, and it's all they have at this point.

And what structural changes to you foresee that will allow the country to support all of these residents? I hope one of the changes is that they cannot receive one penny of government assistance.

Are you new?

In as many discussions as we've had, and as often as I speak to libertarian principles, I'd think you'd know my position on activist government, social spending, and taxation.

Are you new?

In as many discussions as we've had, and as often as I speak to libertarian principles, I'd think you'd know my position on activist government, social spending, and taxation.

You must think a lot of yourself to think any of us read your ****. :D

I mean, hey, black people call themselves niggger all the time.

Incorrect.

I can't turn on a rap song without hearing how the niggger get the whores and bitches.

Yes you can. I bet you can't turn on a rap song that has the hard r in it in a positive sense.

But if YOU call them a niggger, well, then, THAT's horrible.

It is a horrible thing to call another person.

Only niggger can call themselves nigggers.

Again, this does not happen. This is an old-white-man myth or misunderstanding depending on the situation.