Time For A Tea Party Thread

3rdnlng

my question is

would you actually consider what he says or just continue to consider him as a BHL and ignore what he says regardless?

http://www.teaparty9.../candidates.htm

Where are the Romneys, Palins, Pauls, Cruz's?

or is this the real TEA Party?

http://www.teapartyp...CFaQfwwod3kQArg

or this one?

http://www.teaparty.org/

or this one?

http://www.theteaparty.net/

You know, for a group that is supposed to be weakened, broken up, incoherent and deep in your rear view mirror, you progressives sure spend a ridiculous amount of time attacking it.

Maybe you should tend to cracks in your own vessel. Or maybe having a 20-term journeyman like Waxman quit before the boat completely sinks is somehow a positive thing for progressives!

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

Edited by LABillzFan

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Welch: It’s Not Just MSNBC Making Flip Assumptions About Non-Liberal Racism.

“There is nothing tolerant about assuming that those who have different ideas than you about the size and scope of government are motivated largely by base ethnic tribalism. MSNBC, on whose shows I have happily participated, engages daily in the othering business, of making conservatism itself (and sometimes libertarianism, and other non-Progressive ideological strains) a disreputable condition, explicable in terms of pathology. That this is done in the name of tolerance and sensitivity to punitive stereotypes is one of the ironies of our age.”

But making broad and essentially pejorative generalizations about giant swaths of non-Democrats is hardly the exclusive domain of the racist-chasers at MSNBC and Salon.com. Journalistic outlets at the highest levels have been making non-jokey versions of the same accusation throughout the Obama presidency, ever since the twin ascension in 2009 of the Tea Party and opposition to the Affordable Care Act.

MSNBC Slimes 'Right Wing' as Racist Over Cheerios Ad Featuring Biracial Kid; Forced to Apologize

Less than a month after Melissa Harris-Perry's tear-drenched apology for a panel discussion on her MSNBC program which mocked Mitt Romney's adopted black grandson, the cable network again had to apologize on Wednesday, this time for an online post (now deleted) that unjustly accused conservatives of being against interracial marriage and reproduction.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2rtt5VIRA

You know, for a group that is supposed to be weakened, broken up, incoherent and deep in your rear view mirror, you progressives sure spend a ridiculous amount of time attacking it.

Maybe you should tend to cracks in your own vessel. Or maybe having a 20-term journeyman like Waxman quit before the boat completely sinks is somehow a positive thing for progressives!

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

What's INCONCEIVABLE is that the Republican party on a whole doesn't know what it wants to be. (see below)

BTW I don't have a "vessel" as I don't kowtow to either party.

And YES there are plenty of cracks that need filling on both sides of the isle.

What kind of idiot question is this? I asked him what his individual morality and political philosophy is. What am I going to do? Argue with him and tell him that his philosophy is not his philosophy? Jesus... do you have to focus on being dumb to come up with **** like that?

You've answered your own question, and you don't even realize it.

1) No matter what the "left leaning" people here say, more often than not the Conservatives always find a way to diminish it and then call them idiots.

2) It was a rhetorical post. Did you forget that I accused these people of being pretenders in support of the TEA party.

-------- There is no clear definition of TEA Party because there are so many wannabees!

Divide and Conqueror - the R's did it to themselves and have no one to blame when they lose power.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

What's INCONCEIVABLE is that the Republican party on a whole doesn't know what it wants to be.

The ESTABLISHMENT republican party knows exactly what it wants to be. It wants to be a party of men with vaginas who give in on everything selling out their principles in a vain attempt to woo "moderates". They refuse to defend their ideology against liberal attacks. They care more about maintaining the status quo and building their careers than anything else. They are also afraid of the tea party and what it represents. It is a threat to their existence.

What's INCONCEIVABLE is that the Republican party on a whole doesn't know what it wants to be.

You don't kowtow to either party. You kowtow to one...as repeatedly shown in your mindless echoing of any progressive talking point that could ooze out of that Velveeta-filled noggin of yours. Let me guess, you don't like Obama because he's not progressive enough! You don't like Obamacare because it should be single payer! You didn't like the stimulus because he didn't spend ENOUGH!

Yeah, we get it. You blend. <_<

thanks for proving my point LABillzFan.

It's not may fault the Republicans are being such an easy target to pick on.

Dems screw up a lot too, but my goodness, they are in no where close to the political F ups the GOP parades out monthly (only to be replaced by the next victim in line) as the face of the party.

thanks for proving my point LABillzFan.

Dems screw up a lot too, but my goodness, they are in no where close to the political F ups the GOP parades out monthly (only to be replaced by the next victim in line) as the face of the party.

"Let me be clear. If you like your insurance, you can keep it. Period."

The Republican Party knows exactly what it wants to be. What you're seeing is the result of the false choice argument that our two party system is. Actual conservatives, who may have aligned themselves with the Democratic Party as it existed 60 years ago, and libertarians; which make up the majority of younger small government voters are being asked to make a choice bewteen the two parties, and are moving into the Republican party. This group is causing a rift between what the Grand Old Party is today, and where they want it to be.

1) No matter what the "left leaning" people here say, more often than not the Conservatives always find a way to diminish it and then call them idiots.

I name stupid when I see stupid. How can you possibly deflect from the ridiculous question you asked earlier?

2) It was a rhetorical post. Did you forget that I accused these people of being pretenders in support of the TEA party.

-------- There is no clear definition of TEA Party because there are so many wannabees!

:doh:

The TEA Party is not monolithic. It's a greass roots movement and doesn't report to a central stucture or direction. It's nothing more than a loose affiliation of individuals and smaller groups. It's not a political party, nor is it attempting to be one.

The only point proved here is that it is exactly your fault.

You obviously read a very limited amount about the GOP and the dems, so the "fact" (LOL) that you read more about Republican "screwups" in today's media confirms to your prejudice that they are worse.

Do yourself (and us) a favor and read more.

Because most of our idiots now are left-leaning. The right-leaning idiots have already run away in fear.

The only point proved here is that it is exactly your fault.

You obviously read a very limited amount about the GOP and the dems, so the "fact" (LOL) that you read more about Republican "screwups" in today's media confirms to your prejudice that they are worse.

Do yourself (and us) a favor and read more.

and type less.

"Let me be clear. If you like your insurance, you can keep it. Period."

That's different because right wing tea party extremists have blocked the president from doing anything, so how can you expect the law to work if the GOP won't help? Barack Obama has done everything he can, and could do more if only the teapartycruzyrumfeldbush people would stop hating him because half of him is black..

I have insurance through my company. I liked it. I kept it.

where's the problem?

Get a job that pays insurance and you won't have to deal with it.

unless you want something for nothing

Where's the problem.

Typical progressive. Care only for yourself and not the millions upon millions who lost their coverage and doctor after being lied to repeatedly by their progressive president.

I have insurance through my company. I liked it. I kept it.

where's the problem?

Get a job that pays insurance and you won't have to deal with it.

unless you want something for nothing

so you haven't yet heard about the impending employer mandate? you're in for a surprise.

Where's the problem.

Typical progressive. Care only for yourself and not the millions upon millions who lost their coverage and doctor after being lied to repeatedly by their progressive president.

I'm not picking on any one here who is laid off. I know your pain.

Yet this needs a reply -

I'd care only for myself and not the millions upon millions?

now that's funny.

If I told people every day to "Get off the welfare and take care of yourself and stop sucking off the government" I'd be what

a conservative or an I don't give a ratzass about you kind of guy?

No one gave me any handouts when I was unemployed for 9 months back in '02. When my 24 weeks of $100.00 was up that was it!!!

The same applies today. GET A JOB any job.

How many unemployed people today said that back in '02?

I was laid off for almost 4 months in '13 yet I never filed for unemployment. how many here are into their 2nd or 3rd extension.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I'm not picking on any one here who is laid off. I know your pain.

Yet this needs a reply -

I'd care only for myself and not the millions upon millions?

now that's funny.

If I told people every day to "Get off the welfare and take care of yourself and stop sucking off the government" I'd be what

a conservative or an I don't give a ratzass about you kind of guy?

No one gave me any handouts when I was unemployed for 9 months back in '02. When my 24 weeks of $100.00 was up that was it!!!

The same applies today. GET A JOB any job.

How many unemployed people today said that back in '02?

I was laid off for almost 4 months in '13 yet I never filed for unemployment. how many here are into their 2nd or 3rd extension.

This is the difference between liberals and normal people. A liberal believes he's special and deserves a trophy because he was unemployed and DIDN'T take a government handout. The rest of us...we just get over it.