The Justin Bieber update thread

Just Jack

The radio guys that do a celebrity news segment in the morning said that was a concert he showed up 90 minutes late to, and walked off stage when he was hit by the bottle.

Too bad it wasn't glass... :oops:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its interesting that Justin is loved by so many........my teenage daughter is not a fan and is a performer as well......

She "just doesnt see it" that is how she explains it to me......

My son wore that stupid sheepdog haircut for two years :bag: I don't think he is a fan of JB's music however. Just an early teen who is into everything trendy. :death: At this point, I'd be a proud pappa to learn of my son in a Brazilian brothel :beer:

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

Its interesting that Justin is loved by so many........my teenage daughter is not a fan and is a performer as well......

She "just doesnt see it" that is how she explains it to me......

That's very refreshing....if my daughter acted nuts over this guy like so many do, I would honestly be embarrassed and even a little ashamed.

The same thing could be said for most of the pop artists in this country.

Yeah...I just have a particular bias toward this little twat bag.

Can't say I blame you.

This is another one of those entertainment mysteries.

Why in the world does this guy have such an enormous following?

Hopefully Chef Jim wont' see me admit this, but there is this website called Chat Roulette where you basically flip from webcam to webcam of people all around the world looking to interact with others. Well, on youtube they have these clips of the best "reactions" from others....sometimes people will play pranks, or try to scare others, and sometimes there are celebs who will cam up and participate. There are people who will fire up a video clip of Bieber, and then when someone else connects with them, they freak out and think it's Bieber they're talking to. The way some of these folks completely go apeshiit is just RIDICULOUS! Never in my life have I ever felt the need to react to riciculously to another human being....never have I been "starstruck" or gone gaga over anyone....ever. I really dont' get it... it's just absurd how people react to this kid...

• 2 months later...

since ajzepp is so interested in knowing everything going on in this young punks life, here's todays update....

Cops Raid Justin Bieber's Home Over Egg-Throwing Charges, Cocaine Found

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/cops-raid-justin-bieber-s-home-with-warrant-connected-to-egg-throwing-incident-173348300.html