The Justin Bieber update thread

Just Jack

My home is Stratford Ontario . Remember him hanging out at skateboard park playing tunes in front of Avon theatre . He is 19 year teenager with net worth of $200 million left alone largely to do as he wishes and given his access to his personal wealth very little not available to him . Have noted numerous times young football players in mid twenties given much patience as it said they still young and immature, many get in fights in bars , dwi, multiple issues with ladies , press , ect why Bieber not given such space it can't be he worth $200 million could it. The notion that he return a to and have Stratford his home base not at all a bad idea it is not arguable at this point in his life he needs much better companionship than is to often found where leaches do attach themselves many to be sucked dry .

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My home is Stratford Ontario . Remember him hanging out at skateboard park playing tunes in front of Avon theatre . He is 19 year teenager with net worth of $200 million left alone largely to do as he wishes and given his access to his personal wealth very little not available to him . Have noted numerous times young football players in mid twenties given much patience as it said they still young and immature, many get in fights in bars , dwi, multiple issues with ladies , press , ect why Bieber not given such space it can't be he worth $200 million could it. The notion that he return a to and have Stratford his home base not at all a bad idea it is not arguable at this point in his life he needs much better companionship than is to often found where leaches do attach themselves many to be sucked dry .

My parents grew up there. I've visited a few times, still have relatives there.

• 5 months later...

bump

is the Wire real or made up stories ???

the way this starts out its got to be pure sarcasm,. if true ....

the D-Bag is at it again,

Wheelchair-Bound Justin Bieber Cut All the Lines at Disneyland.

http://www.thewire.com/entertainment/2014/07/wheelchair-bound-justin-bieber-cut-all-the-lines-at-disneyland/374944/

I love this article MUCH better

http://gawker.com/justin-bieber-accused-of-cutting-disneyland-lines-in-bo-1609572399

only the good die young... the a-wipes live on to annoy us

Ironic story about that--my wife heard Billy Joel's Only the Good Die Young on the radio the night before my mother had her fatal accident...on the way home from my parents' house.

• 2 weeks later...