Hypothetical Bills additions for 2014

FireChan

Seeing as it's officially been our offseason for a few weeks, I'm sure many posters are sick of hearing about tight ends in the first round or acquiring some free agent receivers over and over. So I've come up with a nice little discussion topic.

Let's say we could acquire any ex-Bills player in history. If they've suited up in a Bills uni, they are eligible to pick. The Bills would acquire this player in time for the 2014 season and the player is in their prime. You can pick Whitner, Peters, Bruce Smith, Thurman, hell even OJ.

Forget cap ramifications, this is purely for discussion, but there is one caveat. No Jim Kelly. If you say Jim Kelly, I will meet you in Artpark to brawl. Also, no "2009 Fred Jackson" or "2012 CJ Spiller." This isn't based on their production that year, but the skill and talent these ex players had and how they would help the Bills win in 2014.

That being said, I would take Eric Moulds. A nice target and a productive player to add some much needed experience and talent to the WR corp.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OJ. Travis Henry. Fred Jackson, Thurman. Thomas

Reed Lofton Moulds Beebe Johnson

Van Pelt. Collins. Fitzpatrick. Hobert

Metzalaars. Reimersma chandler. McKellar

Brad Smith

I guess I forgot to say ONE ex Bills player. Whoops.

Edited by FireChan

I'm still partial to Cookie, he could placekick, pass block, play MLB, and was money in short yardage. Before they outlawed it, he used to regularly blast Kemp into the end zone from behind on the QB sneak.

Also Butch Rolle and Kelly were money on the tackle eligible in short yardage.