It's That Time of Year Again

Chef Jim

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have been preparing for this haven't you. :lol:

No but, In my opinion you should drive down to Saratoga so that gugny, others and I can meet up with you. That way you could buy us a drink.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Like I'd buy you guys a drink. I'm not only an ass I'm a cheap ass.

There's lots of places, but I'm not going to help you, you'll just have to figure out where to go.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Figure out where to go? There's nothing to figure out. Figuring out where to get wings or beef on weck while in WNY is for people who are truly lost.

Edited by Chef Jim

I've never been to WNY so I have nothing for you.

However, since the Bills will be traveling to Oakland next season, and since you live closer to Oakland than you do San Francisco, I SUGGEST that you come to the game to show your support for the Bills and that you cook everything at our tailgate so we can see how good a chef you allegedly are. :devil::P

I've never been to WNY so I have nothing for you.

However, since the Bills will be traveling to Oakland next season, and since you live closer to Oakland than you do San Francisco, I SUGGEST that you come to the game to show your support for the Bills and that you cook everything at our tailgate so we can see how good a chef you allegedly are. :devil::P

Thanks for the advice but I don't.....wait, that wasn't advice, that was a job offer.

Thanks for asking, but I don't give advice on the internet.

Giving advice isn't the problem. It's those that ask for it that are the fools.

We are on strike and not offering any advice here until wages and benefits are improved.

That is great news. No advice will be forthcoming.

BW3's is always popular... or maybe Hooters?

Thanks for the advice but I don't need the advice. However if I need advice on cow humping I'll make sure to check in with you.

Thanks for the advice but I don't.....wait, that wasn't advice, that was a job offer.

Giving advice isn't the problem. It's those that ask for it that are the fools.

That is great news. No advice will be forthcoming.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need the advice. However if I need advice on cow humping I'll make sure to check in with you.

thanks, Beerball told me everything he knows and demonstrated it on Gugny too

Hey, so I was looking to get my tires rotated. The tire place will do it for free but I have to drive 20 minutes to get there. I could do it myself but it'd take about 30 minutes. Which do you think would be the better option?

Hey, so I was looking to get my tires rotated. The tire place will do it for free but I have to drive 20 minutes to get there. I could do it myself but it'd take about 30 minutes. Which do you think would be the better option?

Sorry wrong thread. I think you are looking for Bird's "Danica hit a pot hole" thread. ;-P

Anyway, its not free if you have to drive 20 minutes and burn fuel. How much is your 10 minutes worth? And, you didn't say how long they will take if you have the shop rotate them. Rotate them yourself, IMO. Better yet, have your girlfriend do it while you kick back w/a beer! ;-)

Sorry wrong thread. I think you are looking for Bird's "Danica hit a pot hole" thread. ;-P

Anyway, its not free if you have to drive 20 minutes and burn fuel. How much is your 10 minutes worth? And, you didn't say how long they will take if you have the shop rotate them. Rotate them yourself, IMO. Better yet, have your girlfriend do it while you kick back w/a beer! ;-)

I was just doing that for Chef's reaction, but he's getting old and slow. He needs to lay off the drinking or get back to it, I forgot which cycle he was in.

I prefer having the shop do it. Sure, I could change my own oil, but the time it takes me to gather everything together, jack up the car, etc, takes longer than it does to just go to my mechanic and have him do it.

I prefer having the shop do it. Sure, I could change my own oil, but the time it takes me to gather everything together, jack up the car, etc, takes longer than it does to just go to my mechanic and have him do it.

I've had to change tires on the road a few times in the last few years. I find new muscles that I have pulled each time. I'm getting AAA again.

Do I look like someone that gives a **** about your tires??