It's That Time of Year Again

Chef Jim

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no...but every time someone gives you advice, you say you don't need it.

So !@#$ you. We'll help someone who wants advice.

Thanks for the help, but I don't need any help, I can tell that old bastarge to %!% myself.

Jim, you're a chef, not a psychologist. You're not qualified to answer that.

Now, when I rotate the tires do I cross the back forward or the forward back?

You'll need to find that owners manual that you never opened since you got the truck since, well, you know, guys don't need to read about their vehicles, they already know everything.

You'll need to find that owners manual that you never opened since you got the truck since, well, you know, guys don't need to read about their vehicles, they already know everything.

ok but where can we tell chef to get wings?

Okay. Come to Saratoga and I'll buy you all the non-alcoholic beverages you'd like, Mead and I will buy you dinner and you can have the pleasure of being our DD.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. So for a quarter pounder and bottomless cokes I get the pleasure of driving your two drunks asses home??

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. So for a quarter pounder and bottomless cokes I get the pleasure of driving your two drunks asses home??

I didn't give you advice. I offered you the time of your life. Well, the time of that portion of your day.