It's That Time of Year Again

Chef Jim

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chef... You should go to Duff's for wings! Make sure to hit the one on Sheridan.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Especially advice that takes me anywhere near the city of Buffalo. I'll stick to the boonies, thank you very much.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Especially advice that takes me anywhere near the city of Buffalo. I'll stick to the boonies, thank you very much.

"Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da help!

Jive-ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Shiiiiiiiit."

:huh::blink:

I thought you understood jive, you were posting in it. Earlier up this very page you were posting the same exact words I posted to you. The words you are so confused by. But, okay here goes. I will translate/explain.

I said you should go to Duff's on Sheridan for wings fully knowing what your response would be.

Right on schedule, you bit, hook, line, and sinker with a reply. You got put off by my advice and proceeded to be snarky about being offered advice.

I callled you a chump that is undeserving of my most excellant advice because you have no brains anyway.

I just posted my repsoneses in "Jive." In this thread, you said you were "black" and began posting Jive to Bullpen.

Now come on now... You gotta admit, you fell right for that one! You post this thread every year, it really isn't that hard to troll it.

:-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I thought you understood jive, you were posting in it. Earlier up this very page you were posting the same exact words I posted to you. The words you are so confused by. But, okay here goes. I will translate/explain.

I said you should go to Duff's on Sheridan for wings fully knowing what your response would be.

Right on schedule, you bit, hook, line, and sinker with a reply. You got put off by my advice and proceeded to be snarky about being offered advice.

I callled you a chump that is undeserving of my most excellant advice because you have no brains anyway.

I just posted my repsoneses in "Jive." In this thread, you said you were "black" and began posting Jive to Bullpen.

Now come on now... You gotta admit, you fell right for that one! You post this thread every year, it really isn't that hard to troll it.

:-P

I said Bullpen and I speak jive.

Sorry, no checkmate here. But check to you.