welp, so much for Chris Christie eh?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They have access to all the info everyone else does. It's been 2-1/2 months since the story broke. Do the math.

All defense attorney have access to all the evidence and no matter how guilty their client is they argue he is innocent. You really think his attorneys would find him culpable? Whatever

All defense attorney have access to all the evidence and no matter how guilty their client is they argue he is innocent. You really think his attorneys would find him culpable? Whatever

Of course they wouldn't. But after 2-1/2 months of deafening silence, why come out now and say he's not guilty if it isn't true?

But keep up the vigil. If Crazy Uncle Joe decides to run, Christie is the last of your worries where Hilly's concerned.

Christie: ‘I Did Nothing To Create The Enviroment’ That Led to Bridgegate

Governor Chris Christie (R., N.J.) gave his first interview since Bridgegate Thursday night on ABC News with Diane Sawyer.

Christie insisted that he “did nothing to create the environment” that resulted in shutting down the George Washington Bridge.

“I spent a lot of time in the last 11 weeks thinking about what did I do, if anything, to contribute to this,” Christie said.

Christie was interviewed by Sawyer at his home in Mendham, N.J. today. Earlier on Thursday, a report based on an internal probe of the scandal was released. The report cleared the governor of any wrongdoing or knowledge of the bridge’s closing.

“Anyone who knows me knows I wouldn’t want them to do something so inextricably stupid,” said Christie.

Edited by B-Man

After the Obama Regime it's only fitting that Christie becomes President.

Imagine what a man like him could do with the IRS, FBI, Justice Department, NSA, Homeland Security to level the playing field. :devil:

No wonder the media and the Left want him dead. He would make toast of many of them.

Of course they wouldn't. But after 2-1/2 months of deafening silence, why come out now and say he's not guilty if it isn't true?

But keep up the vigil. If Crazy Uncle Joe decides to run, Christie is the last of your worries where Hilly's concerned.

Deafening silence? Clearly you don't live in the NYC metro area.

I really look forward to seeing Christie in the race. I love when he gets animated and gets into it with people and other candidates, hes got the fire I don't see in many candidates coming up.

Its always fun to see a (somewhat) more "straight-talking" politician, who annoys the press and unions,

But Gov. Christie is far from being a conservative and he barely makes the top ten that I would want to see as the GOP candidate.

and thats only because he has Executive experience..........something sorely lacking in DC now.

Defense attorney?? What's crime has Christie been charged with?

Because the guy was there to advocate on behalf of the governor (defend him). Are you guys trying to actually say the attorney was independent?

they're saying that Christie hasn't been charged with anything, and therefore isn't in need of a defense attorney, the role of which is to argue on behalf of a defendant in a criminal or civil trial.

this person is an attorney hired to investigate the closing of the bridge lane for purposes of determining who was ultimately directly responsible.

and just to preempt accusations of partisanship, the attorney is a democrat.