welp, so much for Chris Christie eh?

Because the guy was there to advocate on behalf of the governor (defend him). Are you guys trying to actually say the attorney was independent?

Well Gator, you now have a decision to make. Continue with your assertion that the Christie investigation was just for show and a sham and agree that the numerous investigations by the DoJ (IRS Scandal, F&F, DoJ eavesdropping, etc.) are just shams too or admit you are wrong. What will it be?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they're saying that Christie hasn't been charged with anything, and therefore isn't in need of a defense attorney, the role of which is to argue on behalf of a defendant in a criminal or civil trial.

this person is an attorney hired to investigate the closing of the bridge lane for purposes of determining who was ultimately directly responsible.

and just to preempt accusations of partisanship, the attorney is a democrat.

Doh!

Well Gator, you now have a decision to make. Continue with your assertion that the Christie investigation was just for show and a sham and agree that the numerous investigations by the DoJ (IRS Scandal, F&F, DoJ eavesdropping, etc.) are just shams too or admit you are wrong. What will it be?

You are hijacking this thread! How dare you.

Gator has just redefined what a Defense attorney does. Brilliant.

they're saying that Christie hasn't been charged with anything, and therefore isn't in need of a defense attorney, the role of which is to argue on behalf of a defendant in a criminal or civil trial.

this person is an attorney hired to investigate the closing of the bridge lane for purposes of determining who was ultimately directly responsible.

So what you guys are saying is that banana pudding battles the horn while the cow barks at the moon! Wow, you teabaggers are unhinged!

(Amazing how easy it is to imitate gatorman posts)

They are being morons and so are you. Technically sure, he wasn't a "defense attorney" but someone hired to defend the governors reputation and reach a pre-conceived conclusion.

Oh! He was a Democrat, really? So what? Wasn't he hired by a Republican?

Gator has just redefined what a Defense attorney does. Brilliant.

:doh: :doh:

They are being morons and so are you. Technically sure, he wasn't a "defense attorney" but someone hired to defend the governors reputation and reach a pre-conceived conclusion.

So he was a Reputation Attorney? Come on, man, stop- you are making yourself look bad. Sometimes its best to bow out before one embarasses themselves.

So he was a Reputation Attorney? Come on, man, stop- you are making yourself look bad. Sometimes its best to bow out before one embarasses themselves.

No dude, defense attorney's present arguments that make the case that their clients are innocent. That's what this dude did. I don't care how many of you idiots can't see that, but if you think it makes me look bad, more power to you. I can't even believe I had to explain that ridiculously simple and common sense fact.

Damn, you do a better gatorman post impression than me. You really capture his idiocy.

Oh, wait.

Never mind.

I don't want it to bow out until it answers my question in post #241.

Do you have some sort of link for this or is it just pure speculation?

Funny how this isn't an issue when the very real scandals facing Barry and his admin are "settled."

They do what they are hired to do.

If you hired a defense attorny to dig a ditch, while he was digging that ditch, he wouldn't be acting as a defense attorny. He would be acting as a ditch digger. Further, you haven't demonstrated that any of the attornys hired are, infact, defense attorneys.

Again, I ask you. Was this attorney independent?

Registered Democrat.

No dude, defense attorney's present arguments that make the case that their clients are innocent. That's what this dude did. I don't care how many of you idiots can't see that, but if you think it makes me look bad, more power to you. I can't even believe I had to explain that ridiculously simple and common sense fact.

No he has read all the information regarding this investigation and has said what was in it which says Christie had nothing to do with the lane closure. Anyone against Christie can, and most likely has read the same investigation and can come to a conclusion that Christie was involved. Why has that not yet happened?

Edited by Chef Jim