welp, so much for Chris Christie eh?

Huh? You must have me confused with some other lefty. I mock everybody, including "the tolerant left." You need to get a little thicker skin. I see you are a bit sensitive. I got no problem with you mocking a female begging for free condoms or your war against women. It is all pretty funny.

Ah, yes, nothing like the left embarrassing themselves with their ridiculous logic and closing it up with "I was only joking. I joke about everything."

And if you don't think of yourself as 'the left,' you may want to revisit this statement from the state taxes thread, "I 'd rather see the gov't get to utilize it than you."

No self-thinking right-of-anything person thinks the government is better holding on to money you don't owe them in hopes they determine how much of it they give you back at the end of the year. Only one brand of batschittcrazy thinks that way....leftists posing as do-gooders.

Oh, wait. Let me guess. You were joking about that, too. Of course you were. :lol:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm amused that the same people who think closing a bridge is the end of the world think that targeting opponents with the IRS is no big deal.

...and abandoning a US Ambassador and three others to die is hilarious.

Ignorance

Ignorance is found when you ignore the mountain of evidence that has come out in the twelve plus years that clearly makes the case that the Bush administration, led by the neo-cons of the time, wanted to find a reason to "go after Saddam". Jeremy Schahill, Robert Gates and dozens of other journalists, provide first hand accounts and memoirs that all paint a clear picture of the mindset of the administration before 9/11 and immediately after.

Read sources outside of your usual bubble. You'll be amazed at what you can discover.

...But sending 4,486 men and women to die in Iraq for a personal vendetta is a sound foreign policy, right?

I love nonsensical talking points spewed by shills that have nothing to do with the reality of the situation and wholly ignores what was known at the time.

Enough of the fools.............back to the thread

TalkLeft — who's no Christie fan — says:

The lawyer's letter, which was carefully and ambiguously worded, didn't prove anything
, let alone that what Christie said at the news conference was false....

She's looking closely at the text of the letter and the transcript of the press conference.

The letter doesn't even allege to whom the Administration Order was communicated. If the lawyer meant it was communicated to Christie, why didn't he say so? And alleging evidence exists "tying Mr. Christie to having knowledge" isn't a claim there's evidence Christie did have knowledge. Why the word play?

More at the link.

There's nothing new here. The letter was released during Super Bowl Weekend for maximum effect to fool the Gators and their fellow libs.

Ignorance is found when you ignore the mountain of evidence that has come out in the twelve plus years that clearly makes the case that the Bush administration, led by the neo-cons of the time, wanted to find a reason to "go after Saddam". Jeremy Schahill, Robert Gates and dozens of other journalists, provide first hand accounts and memoirs that all paint a clear picture of the mindset of the administration before 9/11 and immediately after.

Read sources outside of your usual bubble. You'll be amazed at what you can discover.

A neo-con reference! I miss the good old days when this board was filled with liberals idiots who referred to anyone to the right of FDR a 'neo-con'.

I love nonsensical talking points spewed by shills that have nothing to do with the reality of the situation and wholly ignores what was known at the time.

At least your affection for such ignorance explains why you keep bringing up Benghazi. One mystery solved.

Every time I hear someone make Benghazi into a political talking point it makes my aszshole twitch.

A neo-con reference! I miss the good old days when this board was filled with liberals idiots who referred to anyone to the right of FDR a 'neo-con'.

It's an apt use of the phrase considering the subject. Again, facts are hard things to run from.

Unless you watch cable news.

At least your affection for such ignorance explains why you keep bringing up Benghazi. One mystery solved.

Every time I hear someone make Benghazi into a political talking point it makes my aszshole twitch.

So Benghazi is no big deal? You have no problem with anything that happened at Benghazi? I mean, forget the fact that four Americans were left for dead by the WH and State Dept. Aren't you a little curious why we haven't caught the murderers? I mean, we've done everything but friend them on Facebook...but no arrests.

You're not curious about that?