welp, so much for Chris Christie eh?

I'll ask you again in this thread, since you didn't respond in the other one I posted this in:

What would you say are the key differences between President Obama's abuses of executive power, and Governor Christie's abuses of executive power?

Sorry, was not ignoring you, just don't check back in every thread.

What abuses of power do you consider Obama to have committed?

I do not recall Obama doing anything so petty, stupid and counter productive as closing a public road--or at least those acting for him did.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not recall Obama doing anything so petty, stupid and counter productive as closing a public road--or at least those acting for him did.

go to your user profile your own. It has an option in there somewhere for notifications. You can turn notifications on to include any time someone quotes you. This is commonly done when someone asks you a question and since you are not responsible for your words or your actions maybe it will help you find the drabble you post.

go to your user profile your own. It has an option in there somewhere for notifications. You can turn notifications on to include any time someone quotes you. This is commonly done when someone asks you a question and since you are not responsible for your words or your actions maybe it will help you find the drabble you post.

You drink a lot, don't you? It shows

Really? You can't think of any abuses of executive power from the Obama Administration?

Pretty much sums up every Barry sycophant. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Here are just a few of Obama's abuses of power:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/12/23/president-obamas-top-10-constitutional-violations-of-2013/

"One of Barack Obama’s chief accomplishments has been to return the Constitution to a central place in our public discourse.

Unfortunately, the president fomented this upswing in civic interest not by talking up the constitutional aspects of his policy agenda, but by blatantly violating the strictures of our founding document. And he’s been most frustrated with the separation of powers, which doesn’t allow him to “fundamentally transform” the country without congressional acquiescence.

But that hasn’t stopped him. In its first term, the Administration launched a “We Can’t Wait” initiative, with senior aide Dan Pfeiffer explaining that “when Congress won’t act, this president will.” And earlier this year, President Obama said in announcing his new economic plans that “I will not allow gridlock, or inaction, or willful indifference to get in our way.”

And so, as we reach the end of another year of political strife that’s fundamentally based on clashing views on the role of government in society, I thought I’d update a list I made two years ago and hereby present President Obama’s top 10 constitutional violations of 2013."

Read on at the link

Here are just a few of Obama's abuses of power:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/12/23/president-obamas-top-10-constitutional-violations-of-2013/

"One of Barack Obama’s chief accomplishments has been to return the Constitution to a central place

But that hasn’t stopped him. In its first term, the Administration launched a “We Can’t Wait” initiative, with senior aide Dan Pfeiffer explaining that “when Congress won’t act, this president will.” And earlier this constitutional violations of 2013."

Read on at the link

Oh, that's a bunch of political huffing and puffing. Which one of the top ten whines would you say is as bad as closing a public road to screw someone over?

Oh, that's a bunch of political huffing and puffing. Which one of the top ten whines would you say is as bad as closing a public road to screw someone over?

Here's a simple question for your very simplistic noggin. Who do you think is more guilty: the governor of NJ who said he didn't know anything about a little traffic jam, or the president or the US who said he didn't know anything about using the IRS to silence a law-abiding public that disagreed with the president's policies?

Usurping the Constitution amounts to a whine? You are an ignorant pos and don't deserve to even post here. Go away and quit wasting people's time.

I'll ask you again in this thread, since you didn't respond in the other one I posted this in:

What would you say are the key differences between President Obama's abuses of executive power, and Governor Christie's abuses of executive power?

I like a rubber-glue argument.

False equivalency

I don't think you understand how that fallacy works.

There is ample evidence that both sets of executive closures were done for political reasons. False equivalence would only apply if one of the examples being compared was backed by little or no evidence.

I don't think you understand how that fallacy works.

There is ample evidence that both sets of executive closures were done for political reasons. False equivalence would only apply if one of the examples being compared was backed by little or no evidence.

You do realize that the federal government was shut down when Obama had the friggin federal parks closed, right?

What budget limitations did Christie face? Why would you even try and argue this?

You do realize that the federal government was shut down when Obama had the friggin federal parks closed, right?

What budget limitations did Christie face? Why would you even try and argue this?

If the government was shut down, how could the government muster the resources to close unmanned open air monuments that are never shut down? How could they close the ocean? How could they expend resources to evict people from their homes?

There is ample evidence that the Obama Administeation directed it's various agencies to make the shut down as hard on American citizens as possible in political retribution against Republicans.

Why would Obama man a previously unmanned monument to prevent people from going there based on the fact that the U.S. government couldn't afford to man an unmanned monument?

If the government was shut down, how could the government muster the resources to close unmanned open air monuments that are never shut down? How could they close the ocean? How could they expend resources to evict people from their homes?

There is ample evidence that the Obama Administeation directed it's various agencies to make the shut down as hard on American citizens as possible in political retribution against Republicans.

Ample evidence of what? Let's see it.

Oh, and I'll save you time writing this out: The Far Left media in this country is not treating this as equivalent because they are trying to destroy the Republican, we have no freedom

Why would Obama man a previously unmanned monument to prevent people from going there based on the fact that the U.S. government couldn't afford to man an unmanned monument?

So that they wouldn't have to pay more people to clean up after. That seems pretty obvious.