Hey Bills fans

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to some support from other fans across the league. The Pack has become my second favorite team to watch. Even his stats aren't the top, I think Rogers is the best QB in the league (as far as all around game).

Thanks Ice.

Appreciate the kind words and thoughts. I, as any here, always feel like Green Bay is very close to our situation. allay let with an absolute crazy fan base. The NFL wouldn't be the same without franchises like ours.

Fwiw, if it's not the Bills, I think the Pack will be the pick for the team to hold up the Lombardi Trophy this year.

Give us a hand and destroy the Rest of the AFC east for us. And if you change plans and come to Buffalo for the Packers game, look me up for a beer bud.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys best of luck this week. You guys will be tough to beat. You only lost by 7 out at Mile High against one of the best teams in football. Also we have never won in Buffalo ever. Favre was 0-3 in Buffalo and Rodgers is 0-1 sitting behind Brett. There is always a first time though. It is a good chance it wont be though because the Bills are a tough team at home and my Packers are on a short week. They blew their wad against Atlanta and this will be the real trap game. Your D has been tough and Kyle Orton has moved the chains for you guys. You have some solid weapons in Sammy Watkins and Fred Jackson. Your rival Miami shut down our offense when we played them down there. They came 3 seconds away from beating us. Best wishes this week and hope Jim Kelly is ok. I continue to pray for him everyday. Nothing but love for Buffalo and their fans.

Hey guys best of luck this week. You guys will be tough to beat. You only lost by 7 out at Mile High against one of the best teams in football. Also we have never won in Buffalo ever. Favre was 0-3 in Buffalo and Rodgers is 0-1 sitting behind Brett. There is always a first time though. It is a good chance it wont be though because the Bills are a tough team at home and my Packers are on a short week. They blew their wad against Atlanta and this will be the real trap game. Your D has been tough and Kyle Orton has moved the chains for you guys. You have some solid weapons in Sammy Watkins and Fred Jackson. Your rival Miami shut down our offense when we played them down there. They came 3 seconds away from beating us. Best wishes this week and hope Jim Kelly is ok. I continue to pray for him everyday. Nothing but love for Buffalo and their fans.

Love watching Rodgers play. It'll be the toughest challenge the Bills face all year IMO. Can't wait until Sunday.

Classy guy you are Ice Bowl 67! I'm avoiding this game Rodgers is playing out of his mind right now. Considering the zebras are probably pissed about Aaron Williams comments, we will see laundry all over the field come Sun. Probably over 200 penalty yards for the Bills vs 25 Packers haha..