Bills 'Make a Wish' Video

judman

If you have not done so yet, take ten minutes and watch this video from the Bills website. The Bills deserve a lot of credit for what they did for this young man who has cancer.

I happen to know him personally. This kid is a 100% true-blue Bills fan. He wears Bills gear every day to school and would stop in the hall and talk Bills with me and other faculty members who are also fans. This kid is great, and very deserving of the royal treatment the Bills gave him. Hats off to the Bills brass, Coach Marrone, the Make a Wish Foundation and the players. I'm proud to be a fan of an organization that does stuff like this.

I'm sure you have seen it by now, the "Make A Wish" foundation and The Buffalo Bills teamed up and gave a young man a wish come true. With all the trash talking, finger pointing, and the normal hoopla, I just want to take the time to say what a great organization BOTH the Buffalo Bills and the Make a Wish foundation truly are. My Son had a "wish" come true by the Make a Wish 10 years ago, it was a blessing and you wouldn't beleive how much it really helped. We ended up going to Sea World in San Diego and it was awesome. Too bad my son was too young to really appreciate football, the Bills make a wish would have been killer, no just kidding, sea world was amazing. But if you ever get the chance, try to make a donation to them, happiness can work miracles, especially when it comes to children. Buffalo Bills, class act organization, especailly when it comes to charities! Bills for life!

I feel real bad for the kid because he has cancer, but man he wasted a perfect opportunity. Why would anyone waste a wish on the Bills?? Dumb, dumb dumb and sad.

good point. I'd mark out as a Pays fan and then break Bradys leg and be ok with it because I'd have something wrong as an excuse

I feel real bad for the kid because he has cancer, but man he wasted a perfect opportunity. Why would anyone waste a wish on the Bills?? Dumb, dumb dumb and sad.

Probably because the Bills are his favorite team.

Why do you post here?

I assume it's because the Bills are your favorite team.

• 3 weeks later...

John Lloyd is the exceptional young man who was granted a wish by the Bills through the Make a Wish Foundation (week 16-Dolphins). Sadly, John passed away this morning and ended his battle with cancer, he was 15 years old.

I knew John and had the pleasure of speaking to him about the Bills on a regular basis. He was an avid fan and wore Bills shirts to school every day, all year long. School photo-Bills shirt, St. Patrick's Day-Bills shirt, day before Christmas-Bills shirt, Birthday-new Bills shirt.

The Bills posted a video of John's wish on their website. If you have not seen it yet, you should. It is something every fan should see regardless of who they root for. This kid was a true fan and loved Buffalo Bills football.

He will be missed. Rest in peace...

John Lloyd is the exceptional young man who was granted a wish by the Bills through the Make a Wish Foundation (week 16-Dolphins). Sadly, John passed away this morning and ended his battle with cancer, he was 15 years old.

I knew John and had the pleasure of speaking to him about the Bills on a regular basis. He was an avid fan and wore Bills shirts to school every day, all year long. School photo-Bills shirt, St. Patrick's Day-Bills shirt, day before Christmas-Bills shirt, Birthday-new Bills shirt.

The Bills posted a video of John's wish on their website. If you have not seen it yet, you should. It is something every fan should see regardless of who they root for. This kid was a true fan and loved Buffalo Bills football.

He will be missed. Rest in peace...

He gets to watch every game from the best seat in the universe now.

Travel well, John...and say hi to my mom if you bump into her.

When I hear about a youngster leaving well before their time it just saddens me to think and know that they were cheated out of so much. May God provide comfort to his parents and the rest of his family. As far as John, may he bask in the love and serenity of Jesus. Rest in peace John and just know that today many brethrens are thinking of you.

Edited by Tipster19