Norv Turner anyone?

D521646

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even without linking Turner to Johnson then Wannstadt, Wannstadt alone left enough of a bad taste in my mouth for the 90's era coaches. Only a few could be successful in a modern era; Don Shula and Jimmy Johnson. Shula seemed to be ahead of his time with the design of his football team, and probably never fielding a Super Bowl team, I believe he could create a successful team. Jimmy Johonson was a master of getting the talent around him.

+1

Norv Turner is yesterday's news for any coaching position. Retirement beckons Norv!

Look at Norv's work with QBs. Look at how River's fell off the face of the football earth until McCoy "resurrected" his career this year. I want to give Hackett his chance, but Norv is a hell of an OC and great w/ QBs.

Do you know he has the lowest winning percentage of any Head Coach with over 40 games in NFL history?

He owes Jimmy Johnson his liviehood.

He is a horrible coach and it is clueless to suggest him for any gig the buffalo Bills organization including sanitation coordinator.

I would love chud as the offensive coordinator. I am sorry but Hackett is inexperienced and it shows. Bland, predictable play calling and not really knowing how to use his personnel. If these clowns are serious like they say they are about making the playoffs, then both Hackett and Crossman need to follow Hilliard out the door.

Look at Norv's work with QBs. Look at how River's fell off the face of the football earth until McCoy "resurrected" his career this year. I want to give Hackett his chance, but Norv is a hell of an OC and great w/ QBs.

And he would know how to effectively use Spiller and Jackson.

Norv has had great success as an OC in Dallas, Washington, Miami, 49ers, San Diego.

We need to try out all the Jimmy Johnson assistants from the Cowboys glory days.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would love chud as the offensive coordinator. I am sorry but Hackett is inexperienced and it shows. Bland, predictable play calling and not really knowing how to use his personnel. If these clowns are serious like they say they are about making the playoffs, then both Hackett and Crossman need to follow Hilliard out the door.

It's one thing to not like Hackett but why exactly would you love Chud as offensive coordinator?