Norv Turner anyone?

D521646

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong guy. Gary Kubiak, yes of OC, but not Norv.

That's a great name.

Though I doubt he'd want to come to Buffalo, I'd love Kubiak as an offensive coach here.

I think he did great work with a very limited QB in Matt Schaub.

Also his zone running schemes are as good as any in football.

Turner and Wannstache have gotten a ton of mileage out of those Super Bowl wins from 20 years ago. What have they done since? Nothing that makes me want any part of Turner.

That's a great name.

Though I doubt he'd want to come to Buffalo, I'd love Kubiak as an offensive coach here.

I think he did great work with a very limited QB in Matt Schaub.

Also his zone running schemes are as good as any in football.

I'd love this move.

I would love chud as the offensive coordinator. I am sorry but Hackett is inexperienced and it shows. Bland, predictable play calling and not really knowing how to use his personnel. If these clowns are serious like they say they are about making the playoffs, then both Hackett and Crossman need to follow Hilliard out the door.

This +1

Hackett called more running plays then any other NFL OC, and 71% of those runs came from mid-guard. The Bills were #2 in the NFL in rushing, and #1 in attempts, and yet can't control the LoS or clock with the run. So did we see innovation or just the same run plays over and over. Is the run game good because of Hackett or that the Bills have two excellent RB's? Lets not forget that the Bills were #6 in rushing overall last season under Gailey, with a lot less attempts #13.

Anyway, I'd rather have Kubiak, Chudzinski as OC then Norv Turner. Both the Browns fans and players are pissed that Chud was fired.

Edited by FeartheLosing

Well I was thinking OC, as his record is pretty good, IMO. I just know that Hackett is NOT the answer there, and if Marrone doesn't figure it out toot sweet, we're in for another playoffless season next year.

Thats fine but in the future do not suggest Anyone on Jimmy Johnson's 90s football staff as a coach for the Bills.

Also Hacket ain't going anywhere this offseason.

Hey can we recycle some other old coaches here too?

here's an idea, let's give this coaching a staff a chance to develop and get better. They were doing this for the first time and maybe they can learn from mistakes this year and we'll get better.

Hey, staying the course might not be a bad idea for once.

Edited by KRT88

I think Norv is a lot like Wade Phillips. Horrible HC great coordinator. If Hackett gets axed I would certainly be open to Norv.

I would no call his efforts in Cleveland this year rest by any means. He is a dinosaur in the NFL. Time to put him out to pasture.

Not sure if he was axed along with Chud, but boy I personally would like to see him here.

That's a joke right?

Anyway, I'd rather have Kubiak, Chudzinski as OC then Norv Turner. Both the Browns fans and players are pissed that Chud was fired.

I was surprised Chud was fired after just one year, with a stable of horrible injury prone QB's. The team actually looked pretty good with Hoyer at QB, and Hoyer is far from top NFL talent by any stretch.

I'm also surprised the Texans went with O'Brien. The team seemed to be a QB away from being an NFL powerhouse, and now they have a chance to get one. People in the NFL world seem to be enamored with O'Brien, and they obviously know something I don't...But he seems like a big role of the dice to me. Without Kubiak's great running game, and Phillips' strong defense (despite what happened this year), this team seems destined for chaos despite having many very solid pieces.