better with Nassib this year?

NYCBoozers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe how brittle EJ was. I liked him a lot, but he always came up lame after barely any contact. imagine if he was a linebacker? he'd play 1 game a year.

Imagine if Peyton Manning or Tom Brady was a linebacker. They'd be lucky to play 1 quarter of ball!!!! So brittle.

You need 3.5 years before you have the foggiest idea what you have in a QB. He could be the next Peyton Manning or the next Ryan Leaf, and you'd have no idea. Unless of course he's placed behind a veteran backup on the depth chart after his first training camp. Then you know for sure.

You need 3.5 years before you have the foggiest idea what you have in a QB. He could be the next Peyton Manning or the next Ryan Leaf, and you'd have no idea. Unless of course he's placed behind a veteran backup on the depth chart after his first training camp. Then you know for sure.

It didn't take but a full year to figure out either Manning or Leaf.

It didn't take but a full year to figure out either Manning or Leaf.

Maybe you haven't been around here much lately, but I have it on good authority that less than 3.5 years is an insignificant sample size when evaluating a QB. Might as well ask the guys at the barber shop who they're voting for and declare that person the next President. It's the same thing.

Vincent Lamar Wilfork of the New England Patriots. If he is able to rehab that knee I would like to see Buffalo make a play on him as our next QB. Vincent can throw the ball nearly 70 yards. (true statement) He is a big boy and he can run, no one is gonna take him down on 3rd and 2. He is so big he can block for himself.

I think it would be an upgrade at the QB position. For the Bills. We would be a league trend-setter. Other teams would copy.

EJ being called brittle...wtf..i honestly don't get where people can call him that..he had knee injuries caused by contact.and hard tackles..not little boo boos, hang nails, turfie toe, broken pinkies or anything like it...you can argue all you want as to when we should have taken him in the draft but calling him brittle..cmon man

i cant believe how brittle EJ was. I liked him a lot, but he always came up lame after barely any contact. imagine if he was a linebacker? he'd play 1 game a year.

Whew, we dodged a bullet on that one. I was a bit worried before pre-season myself.....I thought "Myself, we need better LBs. Maybe they will put EJ in at LB." Luckily they didn't though.