Would you rather?

cage

159 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather the Bills...

• Win last 2 games, finish 7-9 and 4-2 in the division
    • Lose last 2 games, finish 5-10 and 2-4 in the division

Recognizing everyone's desire for a highest draft pick we can get, I'd much rather the Bills win-out. I can't imagine anyone being excited about losing out just for a higher pick. The off season would be dominated by doubts about Marrone, QB, Front Office and 20 other things. There would be endless advocating to draft another QB with a high 1st round pick. Too depressing to stay on this board.

If they win out, the team will be on an upswing. Manuel will have beaten NE in December on the road, with the Pats having a lot to play for. It'll be easier to believe that we're ready to take the next step with just a few more additions....

To me, the choice is easy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I vote "Play really well, rush for 200 yds, pass for 350 yds, play solid run defense, but lose the game 6-3"?? and thereby satisfy my desire to see them play well but lose and get a higher pick?? Or am I asking too much? It is the Holiday season.

Hmmm,.... that might be a mutually exclusive set of stats?? Unless we're fumbling on the 1yd or Manuel getting intercepted in the Pats endzone repeatedly. Not sure if that's worth it

Win out. When was the last time Buffalo was above .500 in the AFCE? 1999? Major accomplishment for this team and would be an important step in changing the culture.

Do I think it will happen? Not really, but it wouldn't shock me at all.

Gotta win. Especially since they are divisional games. And even more so since both games will influence playoff chances/standings of both division rivals.

I believe the team is past needing a Top 5 pick in order to move forward. Winning is way more important.

I believe too , that the Bills are over that hump.

Always play to win baby !