Khalil Mack watch: final edition this Sat.

PromoTheRobot

Where he goes depends a lot on how he looks in this bowl and the Senior Bowl. But I bet he'll be there when the Bills pick 9-13. My ideal scenario is we trade down and get Mack and a TE.

PTR

Where he goes will also depend on how he performs at the combine (IMHO). Even though he stood out against the Bulls best opponents, including Ohio State, teams will want to see outstanding measurables because UB generally plays at a lower level of competition.

I'm already sold. Draft him!

I'm not. I think it's super risky to take a guy that high who doesn't play against top competition. I'm not saying he's not all he's cracked up to be but when you are playing Toledo and Akron it's easy to look good. The top pick last year was from the MAC and he was a bust. I think if you are drafting someone that high it should be a sure thing

I'm not. I think it's super risky to take a guy that high who doesn't play against top competition. I'm not saying he's not all he's cracked up to be but when you are playing Toledo and Akron it's easy to look good. The top pick last year was from the MAC and he was a bust. I think if you are drafting someone that high it should be a sure thing

Mack is as sure as it gets for a linebacker. He tore up Ohio State on National TV. That is quality competition. He also broke multiple NCAA records.

Mack is as sure as it gets for a linebacker. He tore up Ohio State on National TV. That is quality competition. He also broke multiple NCAA records.

I think the Senior Bowl will be a big week for him. Let's see how he does against these SEC and PAC-12 guys

I think the Senior Bowl will be a big week for him. Let's see how he does against these SEC and PAC-12 guys

He will be just fine. That ohio state o line was supposed to be one of the better ones in the country. It was a really close game as well and if it wasnt for a crappy hands to the face penalty on mack on a play where he sack fumbled the QB and the defense scored a TD they might have beat them.

Mack's level of competition is of ZERO concern to scouts, GMs, personnel directors, etc. He has shown the one thing that needs to be shown by kids from smaller programs and conferences: absolute domination of his opponents. The fact he played well against big schools like Ohio State, etc. is a bonus. There is no shortage of precedence by players from small schools that have made a big impact at the next level.

GO BILLS!!!

Urban Meyer said that he was the best player on the field in that game (and he was). I have zero concerns with Mack as a prospect after seeing him a handful of times. I like him a lot more than I like Mosely or Shazier (and I am an OSU fan). He is all over the field and he is a 3 down guy. I think that Mack will go somewhere between 5-12.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

James Harrison was another guy from the MAC. He turned out okay. There is no shortage of MAC players in the NFL.

It's not like it's DIII. The difference between the MAC and say the SEC is more roster depth.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot