Lewis to start / Manuel out

26CornerBlitz

That was an amateur move. Endzone celebrations generally don't bother me but there's something about your "franchise Qb" doing an immature dance that doesn't sit well

Really? I wondered at what age will I let an endzone dance bother me. I love how self righteous people are about guys playing a game. Kaepernick flexes. Aaron Rodgers does the title belt. EJ is a guy you'd want your son to be like. But god forbid he gets excited after a touchdown. Johnny Untias and his flat top won't do that.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I wondered at what age will I let an endzone dance bother me. I love how self righteous people are about guys playing a game. Kaepernick flexes. Aaron Rodgers does the title belt. EJ is a guy you'd want your son to be like. But god forbid he gets excited after a touchdown. Johnny Untias and his flat top won't do that.

I thought it was fine, he is excited, he had a rough game last week and deserves to feel good about scoring a TD

This is the same knee that he had the problem on first.

I asked this before but no one has a answer. What was wrong with

the knee originaly? Was he drafted with a bad knee? Marrone said

he knew but was not telling.

Why is it such a big secret? No transparency.

Even our GM did not know about one of his players last weekend

but Ron Brooks knew.

Lmao. Well said

This is the same knee that he had the problem on first.

I asked this before but no one has a answer. What was wrong with

the knee originaly? Was he drafted with a bad knee? Marrone said

he knew but was not telling.

Why is it such a big secret? No transparency.

Even our GM did not know about one of his players last weekend

but Ron Brooks knew.

What does this mean? No, he wasn't drafted with a bad knee. He sprained his knee in the Vkings PS game. It has been fine since game 1, he tweaked it on Sunday. He's fine again. If he wasn't, he wouldn't play.

:thumbsup: Excellent.

I think at this point, there is a growing contingent here that will only be happy with EJ Manuel if he does, indeed, turn out to be a bust. When he has an awful game, as in Tampa Bay, they are gleeful, because they can openly pile on him...he has a decent, not perfect game, the following week, the team wins a rare road game, and they complain about the way he celebrates a touchdown. It nornally starts out with a qualifying statement like "I hope I am completely wrong, but EJ sucks and will never be good..."

Jeez...I understand how we got here, but I still hate it.

Edited by Buftex

:thumbsup: Excellent.

I think at this point, there is a growing contingent here that will only be happy with EJ Manuel if he does, indeed, turn out to be a bust. When he has an awful game, as in Tampa Bay, they are gleeful, because they can openly pile on him...he has a decent, not perfect game, the following week, the team wins a rare road game, and they complain about the way he celebrates a touchdown. It nornally starts out with a qualifying statement like "I hope I am completely wrong, but EJ sucks and will never be good..."

Jeez...I understand how we got here, but I still hate it.

The same posters who said they didn't like the pick are the ones who pile on no matter what. It's not coincidence. People would rather be right than have EJ be good.

I do not think people want to see EJ fail. But after 14 years does!nt everybody

want a franchise QB. I believe drafting another QB, because we need to try again

even though this organization does!nt have a clue. Explain why Matt Flynn did!nt

get 1 play while in Buffalo, while he was good enough to beat the Cowboys Sunday.

It is because the Packers are controlled by Football people whose focus is winning,

while the Bills are controlled by money, business, computer(analytic) people who

focus on making money-for the Wilson family. If EJ has shown he is the guy for the

next 10 years and a SB QB we would be happy. We want him to be that guy, we don!t

want to see him fail, but when he has not shown he can be that guy, then try again

with someone else.

Uh Oh! :unsure:

@ByTimGraham

Doug Marrone says he doesn't expect Stevie Johnson to play Sunday. EJ Manuel's knee still too swollen to practice. Thad Lewis starts.

@JoeBuscaglia 3m

EJ Manuel participated on a limited basis. There is swelling on the knee and it hasn't responded well with treatment. He's out on Sunday

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Uh Oh! :unsure:

@ByTimGraham

Doug Marrone says he doesn't expect Stevie Johnson to play Sunday. EJ Manuel's knee still too swollen to practice. Thad Lewis starts.

@JoeBuscaglia 3m

EJ Manuel participated on a limited basis. There is swelling on the knee and it hasn't responded well with treatment. He's out on Sunday

Injuries alone HAVE to force the Bills to draft another QB - this is getting ridiculous.....

Injuries alone HAVE to force the Bills to draft another QB - this is getting ridiculous.....

Yep. Murray in the second if he's there.

I'm driving up 6 hrs from columbus to sit out in the freezing cold to watch backups on one of the worst teams in the NFL? Why do I do this to myself

Cheer up, it won't be that cold, only like 35...BUT RAINING AND WINDY!! HOORAH!