Preliminary Top 10 excuses for 2014

billsfan714

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. EJ is only in his second year, QB X didnt play well in his second year either.

2. Marrone is only in year 2 you cant expect much he's still learning.

3. Hackett is only in year 2 you cant expect much he's still learning the NFL game.

4. We lost Byrd it will take X number of years for his replacement to play well.

5. Player X and Y were hurt if not for those injuries we would of made the playoffs

6. If you change a play in this game and that game and this game we would of been 9-7

7. The refs screwed in this game and that game.

8. Rookie A and B are starting and it will take them time to learn.

9. TJ Graham is only in year 3, Brandon Lloyd and whoever didnt have a good year until,,,,,,,

10. They lost a heartbreaker in week X of course there would be a let down in the next few games

I post this because Im sick of the excuses. They're getting old, lamer and more desperate by the year. The team motto for 2014 should be no excuses, none. Young coaches--- screw it,, work harder in the off season and step it up, same for anybody filling in for injuries, free agents lost or any rookies starting. Tough call or loss, get over it.

Screw development with no results in the W-L column, go out get some respect from the other teams in the league.

I 100% agree. Although I will say the excuses are mostly from the Bills apologists and not the Bills themselves. I would like to see SJ traded after this season and Byrd resigned.

what about the old "I gotta look at the film". Or , quoting our coach at one of our press conferences something along the lines of...."I'd like to see us 100% healthy one time.. just one time with our starters go out and play a game and see what happens." That excuse went out the window Marrone.

Then the 3rd year, EJ has his best year slightly, with like 20 TDs. Just enough for him to get a big extension while the Bills continually go 6-10 and then he gets released when the next coaching staff is brought in.

Where have I seen this movie???? Is it the Drew Bledsoe story or the Ryan Fitzpatrick sequel.

We extend him after the first 5 games and then we go in the crapper again.