GREEN BAY!!! trouble selling tickets..

Are we really pointing at season ticket holders in Green Bay having trouble re-selling tickets to the buffalo bills having 20k unsold (and season ticket holders being just as unable to resell tickets)?

Grasping a little on this one. Are we going to post pictures of a scalper in the parking lot that didnt sell his before kickoff in New England next?

not really.. just pointing out that buffalo is not alone in selling out games in december with no playoff implications.. GRANTED!.. green bay is sold out.. but the zest for tickets is not there , no matter what , or whatever team. Edited by dwight in philly

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not mentioned is that there's expected 1-3 inches of snow with ~15 degree temps.

Sane people aren't going to watch football and drive through traffic in this crap.

Not to mention Rodgers isn't playing, the team is struggling as a result, and they're playing the Atlanta Falcons who aren't good unless they get neutral site games.

I guess some fans need something to cite in order to bring the Bills up to a respectable level when it's clear they're going nowhere-again.

not really.. just pointing out that buffalo is not alone in selling out games in december with no playoff implications.. GRANTED!.. green bay is sold out.. but the zest for tickets is not there , no matter what , or whatever team.

I just looked and it's looking like a few hundred tickets moving cheap. There are about 500 listed for the entire stadium, with a portion of those being "hell if someone's willing to give an obscene high price, they can go" listings.

Edited by NoSaint

Not to mention Rodgers isn't playing, the team is struggling as a result, and they're playing the Atlanta Falcons who aren't good unless they get neutral site games.

I guess some fans need something to cite in order to bring the Bills up to a respectable level when it's clear they're going nowhere-again.

yea.. guess you are right! why would somebody on a bills message board want to spin something positive about the bills! what was i thinking!

not really.. just pointing out that buffalo is not alone in selling out games in december with no playoff implications.. GRANTED!.. green bay is sold out.. but the zest for tickets is not there , no matter what , or whatever team.

If that's what you're trying to point out, why didn't you provide a relevant example?

If that's what you're trying to point out, why didn't you provide a relevant example?

for crissakes, stop.. "relevant example" ..why not just ignore the post, are you the criteria critic? i am a person who indulges in the board from time to time,, do not feel a need to prove a point.. WTF is the need to challenge ? a simple dialogue about green bay having trouble regarding tickets was all this was about.. Edited by dwight in philly

for crissakes, stop.. "relevant example" ..why not just ignore the post, are you the criteria critic? i am a person who indulges in the board from time to time,, do not feel a need to prove a point.. WTF is the need to challenge ? a simple dialogue about green bay having trouble regarding tickets was all this was about..

That was great !

for crissakes, stop.. "relevant example" ..why not just ignore the post, are you the criteria critic? i am a person who indulges in the board from time to time,, do not feel a need to prove a point.. WTF is the need to challenge ? a simple dialogue about green bay having trouble regarding tickets was all this was about..

Because the game is sold out.

This thread is D.O.A. OP crushed under the weight of its false premise.

You must see the irony in your last couple posts, right?

Or do you not have the ability to ignore and not reply to those whose premise you don't agree with?

irony? what does that mean? premise? what does that mean? such big words!i think you have to be the smartest guy on here! i am no match for you.. you are way to too intelligent for me .. i guess i should stop posting and just scan the posts and look for your analytical responses to the various posts and become educated as to what a good post should be..

I wonder it it partially has anything to do with the new bag policy. I know my girlfriend is less excited to go to later games bein that we can't bring a bag full of layers and blankets.

I thought when it happened the new bag policy would be a deterant to cold weather teams

Not mentioned is that there's expected 1-3 inches of snow with ~15 degree temps.

Sane people aren't going to watch football and drive through traffic in this crap.

They would if Rodgers was playing and Pack were playing better