''It's not my fault that I'm a careless driver'&#3

Okay, I know this place is famous for their wreck and I have never been there.

Pretty sure I never will as this building has been hit 5, yes 5 times by cars. Holy smokes...that's unbelievable! I don't care if the building has been there sines the revolution.....a building hit 5 times by a car ???

Okay, I know this place is famous for their wreck and I have never been there.

Pretty sure I never will as this building has been hit 5, yes 5 times by cars. Holy smokes...that's unbelievable! I don't care if the building has been there sines the revolution.....a building hit 5 times by a car ???

This .. Plus rst owner is being a jerk. He gains nothing but il will now that the situation is aired in the open.

seems like if the little old lady swerved to avoid someone else who was driving carelessly, the sign refers more to that person. Is the guy a dick for putting up that sign? Yes, but he can do whatever on his property. I am sure he's sick of people crashing into his building...

I was planning on finally going there while I was back for Xmas. Can someone tell me of a good weck place nearby?

Crap, I forgot the name of a decent place on Broadway in Lancaster, right near Bowen Rd. It's a tavern, I think the name starts with E. Anyone know what I'm describing?

PTR

Crap, I forgot the name of a decent place on Broadway in Lancaster, right near Bowen Rd. It's a tavern, I think the name starts with E. Anyone know what I'm describing?

PTR

Is it Eckl's in Orchard Park? I forgot about that place since Schwabl's is just down the street from my brother.

PTR

Is it Eckl's in Orchard Park? I forgot about that place since Schwabl's is just down the street from my brother.

Actually it's Frank's Grille on Broadway near Bowen. (E? F? whatever.) Very good Beef on Weck.

PTR

I just bought a piece of land on a busy road with a sharp corner. I was told my fence will get run damaged at least once a year due to people driving to fast. My first incident happened last week. Driver came careening thru my fence damaging 20 feet, cost me $600 to repair. I'm putting up steel posts filled with concrete to help reduce damage for next time. Hopefully I don't get up to 5 times.

I live right there, walked the dog to it to check it out. The woman was on busy Union Road, lost control, went thru an oil change place parking lot, a guardrail fence made of rr ties, and blew a huge hole in the building. 27 people are out of work for the holidays until this place re-opens. With the damage, they may tear it down. Little sympathy for the driver

I was planning on finally going there while I was back for Xmas. Can someone tell me of a good weck place nearby?

Couple miles west when Center becomes Seneca St. Blackthorn Pub, a south Buffalo tavern. Their beef on weck was on Diners dives and drive-ins

This .. Plus rst owner is being a jerk. He gains nothing but il will now that the situation is aired in the open.

I think the owner has been acting like an ahole from the beginning. When it first happened, it was supposed to be closed two weeks, and he was bellyaching about it being the busiest time of the year, because family come in for the holidays..........Well no - those two weeks would have been the first two weeks of December. No family comes in then.

Turns out now it's going to be closed longer, and he ups the ante with his sign.

He has expressed no concern for the 80 year old lady, who has major injuries. The only person to get hurt.

I think the owner has been acting like an ahole from the beginning. When it first happened, it was supposed to be closed two weeks, and he was bellyaching about it being the busiest time of the year, because family come in for the holidays..........Well no - those two weeks would have been the first two weeks of December. No family comes in then.

Turns out now it's going to be closed longer, and he ups the ante with his sign.

He has expressed no concern for the 80 year old lady, who has major injuries. The only person to get hurt.

Plus the fact that he had the unmitigated gall to put his business in the right-of-way for SUVs driven by 80 year old women. The insensitive jerk.

Plus the fact that he had the unmitigated gall to put his business in the right-of-way for SUVs driven by 80 year old women. The insensitive jerk.

Plus he probably had a handicapped parking sign over on that side of the building and the confusion for the elderly woman was just too much.