Belicheat at it again?

judman

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Brady and BB have to spy on a team on a 9 game losing streak. Maybe poor tackling was the new "wrinkle" that the Texans had installed for the pats druing the week?

I don't recall P Manning claiming that the pats cheated after quickly erasing a 24 point lead last week.

Brady and Manning have seen every defense created by man.

Coming from such a well-spoken man, I'm forced to take these allegations seriously ....

"There’s no way. We have not did it ever (sic) before and they ain’t never changed it ever before so it was just kind of fishy.”

did you actually find antonio smith compelling in this?

did you also ignore him saying that the explanation could have easily just been that they are really good at making adjustments?

I'm not making a judgement either way, just saying that it wouldn't be a surprise. Once a cheater...

Why would the burden of proof be MORE difficult should the Texans want to make a case here? Shouldn't it be easier? Listen to what the Texans are saying…..sounds exactly like those victimized pre-2007 when the Pats were caught in the act.

Read the Spygate book….their OC is a figurehead and doesn't call the plays…..google Ernie Adams…..he IS the system and he is still with the organization.

In 2007, as part of Spygate, it was revealed that Adams received tapes from a "third camera" that recorded opponents' defensive signals against league rules, and studied them to learn the signals. Belichick confirmed this was the case, but said that they were only a small part of the "mosaic" that were the Patriots' offensive game plans at the time.[4]

With the Patriots and throughout his career, Adams is known for keeping a low profile. Former Browns owner Art Modell notably quipped "I'll pay anyone here $10,000 if they can tell me what Ernie Adams does."

Why would the burden of proof be MORE difficult should the Texans want to make a case here? Shouldn't it be easier? Listen to what the Texans are saying…..sounds exactly like those victimized pre-2007 when the Pats were caught in the act.

Read the Spygate book….their OC is a figurehead and doesn't call the plays…..google Ernie Adams…..he IS the system and he is still with the organization.

In 2007, as part of Spygate, it was revealed that Adams received tapes from a "third camera" that recorded opponents' defensive signals against league rules, and studied them to learn the signals. Belichick confirmed this was the case, but said that they were only a small part of the "mosaic" that were the Patriots' offensive game plans at the time.[4]

With the Patriots and throughout his career, Adams is known for keeping a low profile. Former Browns owner Art Modell notably quipped "I'll pay anyone here $10,000 if they can tell me what Ernie Adams does."

now, if this was all original content from the texans, did adams instantly and amazingly sync it all up on the fly all by himself and based on his spy videos so they knew the play calls in advance

or did the great player on the field simply recognize a weakness and make a few plays while the texans in their tailspin missed a few?

Love it when two guys on a 10 losses in a row team blame their poor performance on a cheating. Brady read that defense like a comic book in the second half. If they knew the D plays before the game they wouldn't have looked so bad in the first half.

I don't recall Manning blaming his team's second half collapse on "cheating".

Its a proven fact that NE has cheated in the past so that works against them.

They received (and continue to receive) the brunt of jokes and signs and accusations that they had to cheat to win, on top of an NFL imposed penalty for doing so. They got a black eye for doing it and I doubt very seriously they would risk enduring another scandal.

Seems to me that if they did it again, if they picked up defensive signals and were using them to communicate plays to their team during the game based on those signals, then they are setting themselves up for a MAJOR punishment by the league.

In a playoff game against a winning opponent I wouldn't put it past them (although surprisingly a lot of people here are convinced they're innocent), but in a non-divisional game against a mediocre team it seems unlikely.

Either way I can't wait for the Pats to get crushed in their first playoff game and go back to baseball town.

I loathe them all.

Its a proven fact that NE has cheated in the past so that works against them.

They received (and continue to receive) the brunt of jokes and signs and accusations that they had to cheat to win, on top of an NFL imposed penalty for doing so. They got a black eye for doing it and I doubt very seriously they would risk enduring another scandal.

Seems to me that if they did it again, if they picked up defensive signals and were using them to communicate plays to their team during the game based on those signals, then they are setting themselves up for a MAJOR punishment by the league.

In a playoff game against a winning opponent I wouldn't put it past them (although surprisingly a lot of people here are convinced they're innocent), but in a non-divisional game against a mediocre team it seems unlikely.

Either way I can't wait for the Pats to get crushed in their first playoff game and go back to baseball town.

I loathe them all.

How?

Love it when two guys on a 10 losses in a row team blame their poor performance on a cheating. Brady read that defense like a comic book in the second half. If they knew the D plays before the game they wouldn't have looked so bad in the first half.

I don't recall Manning blaming his team's second half collapse on "cheating".

And yet the fact remains that not a single penalty was called on NE the entire game. Just not plausible. No NFL team goes an entire game without committing penalties. The refs just didn't call any against NE and they rarely do.