Inexcusable loss

Big Turk

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a fan for 43 years now...43 freaking years...

But this loss tested every bit of my loyalty to this team...I'm just worn out and tired of games like this...They take a 7 point lead with 12 minutes left in the game, and get the ball back 3 more times in regulation...Still, they can't put the game away on Offense or Defense...Then they fumble again and blow it in overtime...

This is the Buffalo Bills folks...They are a cursed team...That's all there is to it... B-)

This team will NEVER be good. They can't erase 20 years of being horrible from their psyche. Against a team that won 2 friggin' games this year, they crumbled twice at the end of the game. Basically saying, "gosh, we can't possibly win this game - here take these gift fumbles and humiliate us as we deserve to be".

Three friggin' games, actually.

This team will NEVER be good. They can't erase 20 years of being horrible from their psyche. Against a team that won 2 friggin' games this year, they crumbled twice at the end of the game. Basically saying, "gosh, we can't possibly win this game - here take these gift fumbles and humiliate us as we deserve to be".

BTW, I have watched/listened to EVERY game for the last 45 years and I cannot believe how bad (other than the 4 SB years) this team has been. There has been almost NO hope for most of those 45 years. I DO see some signs of progress - Manuel at least has a chance to be a good NFL QB, Woods looks decent, Alonzo looks like a keeper...

BUT, what happens when the collective stink of this franchise saps the effort from those guys? Horrible, horrible loss and one that was particularly predictable late in the 3rd QTR. If you've watched for the last 30-40 years, you KNEW that they would find a way to lose this game against a team that just wanted to get on the bus and go home. Terrible....

It will be interesting to see if the team packs it in or continues to play hard the rest of the season. Tampa's looking good all of sudden, JAX won today - no easy games left....

They'll lose more than they win because this team is good at losing and not so good at winning...

With everything falling our way in the playoff picture and going up 14-0 this was an absolutely inexcusable loss...yeah key BS penalties late in the game basically gave the tie to the Falcons but those two fumbles after the catch by Johnson and Chandler were just killers...

Just a bad bad loss to a bad Falcon team

It is amazing how they always find a way.

With the game on the line, both SJ & Chandler blew the Bills chances with back to back fumbles. Those are inexcusable!! Chandler's was much worse than SJ's. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Chandler is a backup TE at best and the Bills need a better option at TE. SJ is a good slot WR, but his mistakes are at the absolute worst times. The Bills need a true #1 WR.

Now everyone can stop the playoff nonsense for good as there is no way the Bills can make it. 14 years in a row of missing the playoffs is an embarrassment and a disgrace!!! We deserve much better than this!!

They'll lose more than they win because this team is good at losing and not so good at winning...

Agreed, this team finds creative ways to lose. I can easily see them losing the rest of their games - unless of course it might be advantageous to lose one of them for a shot at a really great player - then, and only then, will they put together a good game and stumble to a victory when it would benefit them to lose.

chandler is just not good enough. it's that simple. i'm sure he's a good athlete but he's no where near a good or even average nfl tight end athlete. a good the improves the offense immensely. and yup, steve johnson is not a legit #1 nfl receiver but he's closer than chandler to what is needed at the position. that's not saying much.

Edited by birdog1960

Agreed, this team finds creative ways to lose. I can easily see them losing the rest of their games - unless of course it might be advantageous to lose one of them for a shot at a really great player - then, and only then, will they put together a good game and stumble to a victory when it would benefit them to lose.

Exactly correct!!! :thumbsup: