Who wants to apologize to the Pats for gloating over last night?

DC Tom

As much as I hate to say it since every big call usually goes their way but that was def a penalty. If it wasn't pass interference it was def illegal contact or holding

The refs are basically saying you can now mug a receiver if the ball isn't catchable which is laughable

As much as I hate to say it since every big call usually goes their way but that was def a penalty. If it wasn't pass interference it was def illegal contact or holding

The refs are basically saying you can now mug a receiver if the ball isn't catchable which is laughable

I like saying that. It makes gloating over their pain that much sweeter.

I should probably apologize to Bill Belichick for enjoying his post-game presser so much.

Link?

I've heard many people mention it, but I can only seem to find video of Tommy telling the ref as he left the field that they were fair an unbiased in their calling of the game.

Link?

I've heard many people mention it, but I can only seem to find video of Tommy telling the ref as he left the field that they were fair an unbiased in their calling of the game.

Not sure, I watched it live last night.

It is laughable, but I've seen refs not call interference or illegal contact because the ball was not catchable before.

This is not exactly a unique thing to happen. The media is in an uproar about it, because it happened to the Patriots.

It is laughable, but I've seen refs not call interference or illegal contact because the ball was not catchable before.

This is not exactly a unique thing to happen. The media is in an uproar about it, because it happened to the Patriots.

Got that right. I've seen plenty of times over the years where the Pats got away with plenty of stuff that influenced the outcome of games. They're far from being choir boys, and your right about the media!

I should probably apologize to Bill Belichick for enjoying his post-game presser so much.

The best part was the reporter that apogized for coming in late and asked same question about getting an explanation with Belichick replying that it was covered already for the 4 th time

I was cheering for the Panthers to win.

but with a minute left to go in Brady marching right down the field I felt like I was watching the Bills game all over again.

I think the refs made the wrong call, but I didn't lose any sleep over last night.