Jets canceled their offensive and defensive meetings to go to the arca

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several very important changes to the Buffalo Bills from that first game, LG Colin Brown, and his backup are both gone. Those two allowed 6 of the 8 sacks, and numerous pressures on EJ. Just to give you an idea how bad Brown play was leading up to that Jets game, he was graded at (-23.7) thru 3 games.

Just to put that grade into perspective. CB Justin Rogers was targeted eight times and surrendered six receptions for an absurd 247 yards. That represents 74% of the Jets’ gross passing total. Rodgers grade for that game was a mere (-3.8)

The defense should play much better with Gilmore & McKelvin starting, and so should the O line with Doug Legursky at LG.

I suppose the entire game will depend on "IF" Bills OC Nathaniel Hackett can find a way to get that running game working this time around, to take some pressure away from EJ. That last time these two teams met Spiller 10 rushes for 9 yards was unbelievably pathetic. Mostly because the Bills will be without their two best wide outs in Stevie Johnson & Robert Woods.

They've had 2 weeks to prepare, I doubt one more meeting will have much to do with the outcome.

exactly in a case of too much time first game Jets had 10 days, second time Jets had 14 days- but that's not unfair at all. Unless this schedule mistake happened to NE Green Bay or Dallas if that were the case the league would be stopped to fix it.

Edited by CardinalScotts

until this squad stops getting buttr@ped every Sunday, why should anyone respect them. They are a joke. Sometimes I just shake my head and wonder when are they ever going to be a playoff team again. Every year it seems further out of reach.

Wow. Is that what is happening to the Bills every week? I thought they were keeping things close.

PTR

Wow. Is that what is happening to the Bills every week? I thought they were keeping things close.

PTR

Promo

you know as well as I do that the ebb and flow of putrid Bills games has been going on so long that after stinkers like last week's joke it makes us say "why do I follow this team again?"

Promo

you know as well as I do that the ebb and flow of putrid Bills games has been going on so long that after stinkers like last week's joke it makes us say "why do I follow this team again?"

I think you ought to watch other teams then just for perspective. We can be so hyper-focused on the Bills we assume no other teams have the same issues.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I think you ought to watch other teams then just for perspective. We can be so hyper-focused on the Bills we assume no other teams have the same issues.

PTR

Good point. I'm going to research the last time all teams have made the playoffs, just for perspective.

PTR

What you say is true, but we care only about this team. I'll play along though.

What teams have not been to the playoffs since 1999?

What teams have a first year GM?

What teams have a first year President/CEO?

I could go on, but you catch my drift. We have problems and some of them are not duplicated.

What you say is true, but we care only about this team. I'll play along though.

What teams have not been to the playoffs since 1999?

What teams have a first year GM?

What teams have a first year President/CEO?

I could go on, but you catch my drift. We have problems and some of them are not duplicated.

Outside of the length of the playoff streak - I don't think many things you could bring up are totally unique. Even that, there are a few teams that may have gotten a dumb luck birth here and there while we settled for 7-9 but I wouldn't qualify them as much better than us or really having been any closer to a ring. If Bledsoe won that Pittsburgh game and then we got bounced first round of the playoffs would are problems be that different, for example. We are one of many teams that hasn't found a qb recently. We are not a sexy market. The rest is just kind of noise around those.