Bills' Blackout Threats Are a Joke

patfitz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is fun to watch all year until last week at pitt.

Our best corner and qb were definitely rusty but if you didnt have fun watching us beat Miami on their home field you aren't my kind of football fan bro.

The term "meaningless game" doesn't apply when you have a rookie qb with less than 200 attempted passes in the league.

And as far as complaining about the cold, here's a tip: Dress warmly and get out there u pansy, it's good for you.

This might be the game where a big sponsor like Russ Salvatore comes to the rescue. It will probably come down to the wire. The Miami game definitely won't sell out though

Miami might sell out, being so close to Christmas, with people coming home for the Holidays. Of course it will be all drunken college students though.

First try fielding a legitimate team in over a decade and than we can decide if the blackouts are a penalty or a blessing. It's time to wake up Ralph or maybe reboot the Bills el presidente, Russ Castro.

Not sure what the point of this particular rant is. Something about a joke ..?

First try fielding a legitimate team in over a decade and than we can decide if the blackouts are a penalty or a blessing. It's time to wake up Ralph or maybe reboot the Bills el presidente, Russ Castro.

You think it's time for a revolt, holmes? You gonna let them push you around like that?

i cannot imagine the MIami game selling out. Talk about a meaningless game. What a snoozer. In 30 deg temps. There will be a about 14 fans in the stands.

There is always hope because there are a lot of Miami fans in the area.

But then again, they are all smart enough to get their tickets for half face value or less on stubhub.

Miami might sell out, being so close to Christmas, with people coming home for the Holidays. Of course it will be all drunken college students though.

I'm actually leaving FL when the Bills are in FL to go back home for Christmas - go figure