Fan confidence takes a hit

KikO M G

This is probably the most favorable matchup of the season so far for the Bills, yet I have seen less bravado on this board this week. I think the losing is taking a toll. Understandable. This could very easily turn into yet another 5 or 6 win team. But I still have faith they will finish strong and expect a convincing win tomorrow. If they don't, add me to the list of fans who have lost faith in this year's team.

Bills, history of losing, at 3-6, going into a stadium that is one of the more difficult venues to win, against a team that is 2-7, with a history of winning, feeling their back is against he proverbial wall...believe me, I love that the Bills appear to be finally making some progress, but that is all a feeling...the results are not there yet...I am not sure how anyone could feel like this is an "easy win", until the Bills actually win it, easily or not. They have lost numerous games over the recent years, when the table appears set in their favor. Start winning some of these "easy" wins, and confidence will only grow more...

we can almost completely outplay a team and still lose. this garners confidence that we will win most of our games??/

i dont get the logic.

EJ---best potential,big,athletic,confident,questionable throwing ability and shaky mechanics. overall peformances CHAOTIC.

THAD--enthusiastic,good athlete,confident,decent arm strength,poor accuracy on mid range throws,indecisive in the pocket,poor pocket awareness. Decent but too many weaknesses.

Tuel--still a child. Decent arm but feels the need to throw poofballs either out of stupidity or lack of football sense.Deer in the headlights in crunch time. Personally lost a game in which his teammates greatly outplayed the opponent.

This is probably the most favorable matchup of the season so far for the Bills, yet I have seen less bravado on this board this week. I think the losing is taking a toll. Understandable. This could very easily turn into yet another 5 or 6 win team. But I still have faith they will finish strong and expect a convincing win tomorrow. If they don't, add me to the list of fans who have lost faith in this year's team.

so if I understand you correctly, regardless of how they play tomorrow, if they lose you are off the wagon ? .....ahhh, that's a fan, gotcha.... :nana:

I felt more confident playing the Chiefs with Tuel than I do this week but, I'm still expecting us to win...

Tuel--still a child. Decent arm but feels the need to throw poofballs either out of stupidity or lack of football sense.Deer in the headlights in crunch time. Personally lost a game in which his teammates greatly outplayed the opponent.

Was the strip/fumble/pickup and run for TD Tuel's fault?

I believe that any "thinking person" can see the turnaround taking effect with the Bills. I think the Bills have a good chance to beat the Steelers this week.

I don't think we need "bravado" or trash talking (kind of silly for fans to engage in anyway) to express our feelings. Maybe if we faced an AFC East opponent, there would be more bravado, but not for the Steelers.

I am very excited about the direction the Bills are going. We failed to beat the 8-0 Chiefs due to 2 or 3 mistakes (bad ones!), but we dominated the Chiefs most of the day, but could not close the deal.

Good times ahead IMO.

I understand what you are saying. Decades of being a Bills fan is ringing warning bells for me this week. Though my head can see just where we are at......the pavlov's dog response to this sort of game has me irrationally fearful that what I have seen so far this season is a mirage and the Bills will crash back down and crush the life out of me this week.