As I watch this horrible Vikings team...

KikO M G

Near the end of 3Q, I suddenly thought:

We should draft a QB with our first or second pick next year. I wanted EJ sooooo bad. But look what a little competition has done for Christian Ponder.

You cannot do anything without a QB. If you have two, so be it. But zero is not an option.

Let EJ and the new guy fight like hell. EJ had no real competition this year.

Edited by maddenboy

Near the end of 3Q, I suddenly thought:

We should draft a QB with our first or second pick next year. I wanted EJ sooooo bad. But look what a little competition has done for Christian Ponder.

You cannot do anything without a QB. If you have two, so be it. But zero is not an option.

Let EJ and the new guy fight like hell. EJ had no real competition this year.

Are you talking about Christian Ponder performing well against the 30th-ranked defense?

The Viking coach reminds me of Dick Jauron. Every time they show him he is stone faced and emotionless.

So was Tom Landy, Bill Walsh, and Chuck Noll. Dennis Green yelled a lot. Herm Edwards is still yelling. Do you really think showing emotion on the sideline means anything? Preparation. Player devlopment. Scheme. Drafting. Those are the things that matter. Not getting into an officials face.

How about their coach giving the Redskins two timeouts with under a minute to go. Brilliant!

Seemed to work.

Coach Frazier did get his team to playoffs last year. And he was nominated for a Grammy for his appearance in the Super Bowl Shuffle and a safety on the 85 Bears defense.

Until Washington can protect Bob Griffin they will continue to be a bad football team. Griffin is going to get killed behind that line

RGIII looked like he was starting to make plays again last night, even under constant duress. They are losing because of defense. That being said, they will be even worse if RGIII goes down again and I was worried that was going to happen a few times last night.