Your favorite Hackett call of the day

EDinRTP

I have a few, but my favorite:

30 seconds left if the first half with the lead and backed up in your own zone. Time to take a knee and go into the locker room. Right?

Naw. Lets run CJ Spiller off tackle with a high ankle sprain who had been used sparingly in the half.

Great call coach.

I am fine with pretty much all of his calls today. Connecting on the deep bomb early keeps the defense honest, opening up the running game. Did you notice we had almost 500 yards total offense today? Tuel screwed up the easy TD to Stevie, otherwise we'd have run away with the game.

Underwhelmed and confused by this guy all year. He lets is undrafted QB air it out numerous times today but handcuffs his first rounder for 5 games. Continue to not like what I see from Whackit

Tells me more about EJ's progress on his deep ball than Hackett/Tuel to be honest.

Underwhelmed and confused by this guy all year. He lets is undrafted QB air it out numerous times today but handcuffs his first rounder for 5 games. Continue to not like what I see from Whackit

470 yards on offense against the #1 defense in the league tells me Hackett is doing just fine. Next question.

I thought this game showed how good this coaching staff is. The only reason the Bills lost was due to a raw, non-drafted rookie at QB. Any QB with a little experience sees the breakdown in coverage and hits Stevie for the TD.

Also, I think the reason they aired it out with Tuel was they were safer passes for him. He was terrible over the middle. The other safe passes were sideline to the TE.

My favorite was the 470 yards of offense with his 3rd qb

My favorite was when we were one yard from going up 14 points and he called a play for an undrafted rookie that crapped his pants on national TV when called into action throw a pass into tight coverage after a bunch of big runs got us into said scoring position.

Don't you know, the vocal minority expects perfection? It's ridiculous. Some people just love to whine.

If he ran the ball again, you'd be complaining that we ran it 3 times in a row.

No actually I wouldn't. When they got to the 1 I said do this just like the Bengals game except get it. Run the thing 4 times, if you don't get it you don't deserve it and they are on the 1 yard line. For a so called running team to not be able to get a yard 4 times is bad. Why put the ball in the court of a rookie undrafted QB to read the D, make the throw etc. To me the most disturbing thing about this coaching staff is that they don't play the percentages. I'm sick of third and short bombs along the sideline a la EJ in the Jets game.

If he ran the ball again, you'd be complaining that we ran it 3 times in a row.

So true. I am not of fan of Hackett thus far, but I'll be the first to say he did a heck of a job today. This game was lost on a incredibly moronic play by Tuel, dropped passes, and TJ Graham fumbling the ball. Still have no idea why Graham starts over Goodwin.

Tells me more about EJ's progress on his deep ball than Hackett/Tuel to be honest.

You people just don't get it. Deep go route is the EASIEST pass for a QB. Not surprised at all that he'd let Tuel throw that all day. Didn't see any deep out cuts, that tells you a lot about Tuel's arm strength. Deep go is a pretty ball if completed, but it's an easy one read throw for a green QB.