Official Bills v Chiefs second half thread

Beerball

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, this game is on Marrone and Whaley. It all began with the decision to have an undrafted free agent and another journeyman QB as your backups for the season.

I have to ask who exactly they should have picked up once Kolb was injured? It is too easy to say "They should have had a veteran backup". Yes, great. They signed Kevin Kolb to be that guy. Kolb was injured and who was available?

Hackett was calling a good game up until the pick 6. To trust an UDRFA making his first NFL start in that situation was stupid. It cost us the game.

If you don't trust him to ever throw in the redzone - what do you really expect the offense to do?

14 point play by Tuel. There isn't much more to say about this game. Other than that play, and a bad call (or rule if the rule forced the ref's hand) on the challenged bomb, this is a solid all around football game that we win. Other than that one play Tuel played really well considering his ability and experience.

Chandler please catch the football, which you are being paid to do.

I have to ask who exactly they should have picked up once Kolb was injured? It is too easy to say "They should have had a veteran backup". Yes, great. They signed Kevin Kolb to be that guy. Kolb was injured and who was available?

I don't know and I don't have the time to look at waiver wires, that's why Whaley gets paid what he does.