Official 2nd Half Thread Bills vs. Saints

BuffaloBill

How about more creative and less predictable play calling

Notice no one really complains about Pettine?

Because nobody dislikes an aggressive D. They're fine dying by the sword. Bottom line is the D gives up big plays, lots of yards, too many penalties and lots of points every game. They should be complaining about the D as well as the O. People see the D play well for a few drives and go, "The D came to play!" and excuse all the drives & points they give up the rest of the game.

The D has all the talent yet comes up small almost every week. The O has a 3rd string, practice squad QB playing and they blame the offensive coordinator.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this is exactly what I was worried about when Manuel first went down. The defense has fought hard every week and were making great progress, but when the offense is so anemic, it has to be hard for the defense to stay motivated knowing that there is no way they are going to win unless the D pitches a shutout AND scores some points on their own.

Things could go downhill fast unless they find a way to generate SOME offense some how.

I agree. That's what I'm afraid of.

Because nobody dislikes an aggressive D. They're fine dying by the sword. Bottom line is the D gives up big plays, lots of yards, too many penalties and lots of points every game. They should be complaining about the D as well as the O. People see the D play well for a few drives and go, "The D came to play!" and excuse all the drives & points they give up the rest of the game.

The D has all the talent yet comes up small almost every week. The O has a 3rd string, practice squad QB playing and they blame the offensive coordinator.

Completely disagree... The talent level isn't any better on defense and although they do give up a lot they keep the team in the game mainly bc of scheme and play calling