Official 2nd Half Thread Bills vs. Saints

BuffaloBill

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, the result reflected exactly how the Bills played today. They got beat by a better team. You just can't make that many mistakes and beat a good team on the road. Hopefully we can play KC tough at home next week. I really believe we have a shot at beating them, but we'll have to play better than today for sure.

Too many mistakes against a very good team at home. Back to the practice field. I see improvement in the team Might not translate in wins but it is a better team than last season's edition.

Taking on the Saints in the Dome coming off a bye week is a tall task for any team.

Agreed

Marrone lost this game.

Yep he was the one fumbling, over throw receivers, blowing coverage on defense and missing a field goal.

Yep, fans don't care about that stuff tho. If they don't win, they whine.

I think last year or sometime before then, a poster showed statistics of teams percentages after coming off of a bye week and I believe it was something like 58% wins to 42% losses.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the Saints coming off of a bye. It just has to do with the fact that we're not ready to play with the big boys.

The Saints are just a great team with a great coach, great QB and great coordinators. We don't have any of those except for Mike Pettine and even he at times has a WTH kind of call was that moment.

Football is a very weird sport. We go to overtime against the Bengals and judging by the way they're beating the Jets, I would swear they are SuperBowl bound. But yet we lost to the Jets. That's why I believe in the whole "any given Sunday" thing. Every week and every game is a new game/week. Anything can happen. It's all about execution and unfortunately we don't have a full team.